Author Topic: DOF Screenshots  (Read 1011764 times)

There aren't any couches?
Also there are differences in your stuff and his. The cattails of yours have one extra 1x round, his does not. Your fireplace has the first log upright, his is prostrate. The green reeds are not of consequence, they are the same really because there is no better way to build them.

Obviously, he was influenced by you (or not, could be a complete coincidence but I doubt it) by only a small bit. He took four elements from your house and rebuilt them differently. Not to mention, you should be flattered by it.

There aren't any couches?
Heedicalking has that build as a spawn in his server where there are couches indeed.
Being flattered goes to a degree, just copying and rearranging my stuff isn't really flattering.

lol you noobs take everything so seriously. how boring. i should just copy your house and dupe it RIGHT in!

lol you noobs take everything so seriously. how boring. i should just copy your house and dupe it RIGHT in!
:(((((((((:(
No really it baffles me how he even got to recreate the pool because I never really actually hosted the house nor did I ever post a picture of the pool. I'm not mad he copied it, I'm mad because he comes in this thread being proud of 'his' production. -> I need to read
As King Leo said it's pretty much a downgrade because my build actually does have tiling and a ceiling.

i have saves of tons of builds. i also have a save collecting group that goes around, collects saves, and we share em. you seem kinda serious about a build.

secret save spy network

firework carrots trigun made on wedges server

Trigun's still around? Why does he not forum? :c

Looks remarkably exactly the loving same as my mansion build.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=175342.0
The couches (I have seen it ingame in heed's) are 2 bricks different from mine, the plant above the pool is the exact same, that water monolith is the EXACT same thing INCLUDING the shape FX on the water. The firepalce looks slightly abridged.
Looks like you salvaged my build and turned it into a turd.

The lamps are also the same and in the same quantity as I put them in the pool.
The design is the same but it's common, so that's not really a point. However they are exactly as long as mine.
Sorry. I just took the pics, I didn't build it. :P

firework carrots trigun made on wedges server -snip-
Wow, this is beautiful.

From Big Brother's building slave. Get ready to experience the Skyrim Jail Escape!

chriscorp dorm rooms.

chrisbot would whip me if i didnt make this. :((

momentum r u gonna app ever

He's too busy gettin whipped

« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 09:24:21 AM by Legodude77 »