Author Topic: AmadeZombies Public Beta (rev5)  (Read 13238 times)

You can't run from the zombies. :C

It wasn't just the camera events that are interfering. I redownloded and infection is still not working.

It wasn't just the camera events that are interfering. I redownloded and infection is still not working.
Another console.log of this happening, please.

Rev5 is out and I won't be back for 4 days or so. Have fun with it. Tons of new stuff. Blah blah blah double posting

Amade =( wtf did you do? how do i open the zombie options menu?
and (noob question) what is a gui?

Gui is a graphic user interface, to learn more, read this

Gui is a graphic user interface, to learn more, read this
thanks glass
EDIT: wait so i need to make a gui to control the zombies?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 12:41:01 PM by prnceoprsia »

No lol. It's already made, read the main post, and he will say there's a button you have to press to make it open.

No lol. It's already made, read the main post, and he will say there's a button you have to press to make it open.
/rereads
uhhh i see where he said that there is a gui, and it greys out if server inst running rev5 or somthing, but i still dont see the button ingame, where is it?

Strange, it seems that now if players are infected, the zombies try to follow them and attack them, but do no damage.

Edit: Also, I set the Survivors win thing to 0, but it keeps glitching and saying "Survivors have won, resetting the minigame" over and over again.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 03:46:10 PM by A.R.C. »

Edit: Also, I set the Survivors win thing to 0, but it keeps glitching and saying "Survivors have won, resetting the minigame" over and over again.

Haha

WINWINWINWIN

I started server
I placed small vehicle spawn
I placed player spawn
Wrenched and made normal zombie on vehicle
Started minigame with all the zombie mod things checked
Zombie killed me
I didn't get infected on respawn.

Console log doesn't have anything in it.

I started server
I placed small vehicle spawn
I placed player spawn
Wrenched and made normal zombie on vehicle
Started minigame with all the zombie mod things checked
Zombie killed me
I didn't get infected on respawn.

Console log doesn't have anything in it.
You're right. Try doing the same thing, but enter trace(1); into the console first and then posting a log.
Strange, it seems that now if players are infected, the zombies try to follow them and attack them, but do no damage.

Console.log, if this is happening a lot, enter trace(1); into the console when you spawn and then do that.