Author Topic: my scrolling is forgeted up  (Read 1839 times)

i got a mega virus and couldn't boot my PC so i reinstalled windows and blah blah

and now when i scroll down on webpages it does this weird downward scanning thing from top to bottom while loading the new image (vice versa for scrolling up). it's basically slower and lame.

also, moving windows produces the same thing. it's all glitchy and forgeted up.

any ideas?

mayb u got virus

forget off or read the goddamn thread

This happened to me when I reinstalledFormated. Do all the windows updates and update your drivers. Should work then.

forget off or read the goddamn thread

i was just trolling idk what the problem is bro

stop shooting your snake juices onto your mouse

i got a mega virus and couldn't boot my PC so i reinstalled windows and blah blah

and now when i scroll down on webpages it does this weird downward scanning thing from top to bottom while loading the new image (vice versa for scrolling up). it's basically slower and lame.

also, moving windows produces the same thing. it's all glitchy and forgeted up.

any ideas?
Might be graphics drivers

stop shooting your snake juices onto your mouse
I lol'd

This happened to me when I reinstalledFormated. Do all the windows updates and update your drivers. Should work then.

i have no idea who the forget you are but i just installed some drivers and it works. i want to make sweet, sweet love to you now. i owe you one.

:D Oh I'm just random like that. No problem. :)

how do i find my sound card so i can get the drivers?

how do i find my sound card so i can get the drivers?
Start>Control Panel>System>Hardware>Device Manager>Sound or something like that.