Author Topic: Male Model set backs  (Read 5837 times)

Most girlies' boobies go off to the side a bit.
When guys try to make/draw girls they don't realise/notice this and they try to ignore that fact, hence the cleavage not looking right.

I know I only have small boobies but they go off to the side a little.

Most girlies' boobies go off to the side a bit.
When guys try to make/draw girls they don't realise/notice this and they try to ignore that fact, hence the cleavage not looking right.

I know I only have small boobies but they go off to the side a little.
i kinda sorta did NOT need to know that...

Shut up Ladios, automatically assuming it's for you.
The world doesn't revolve around your loving stuff-covered face.

Badspot

• Administrator
From the top, the nipples will be pointing 90 degrees apart, starting from the spine.  That is with nothing holding them in place.  To get any type of cleavage you need something squishing them together, and since there are no boob physics, they have to be in a permanent state of being slightly squished together. 

From the top, the nipples will be pointing 90 degrees apart, starting from the spine.  That is with nothing holding them in place.  To get any type of cleavage you need something squishing them together, and since there are no boob physics, they have to be in a permanent state of being slightly squished together. 
No boob physics?

Awww, I wanted them to bounce, I'd make of movie of teh Bouncing Boobies on Slow motion and lyk the background music would be that really slow music which I can't remember the name of.  :cookieMonster:

( <-- riped from sony forums )

So badpost are you actually working on these and plan on releasing them some time in the future?

( Double post!! :O! )

Any answer would be great. ;)

Now he won't just because you double posted!  :cookieMonster:

Badspot is ebil, just like the  :cookieMonster:

Lub

Wow! Thats a good paint job bs :P  :cookie:

lol he removed the hands... (so they can't Wank)
Lol Robo Cop style you attach your weapons to your hand slots.

I did start on some new models, but the guy isn't finished and the girl's cleavage didn't come out nearly as good as the one we've got now.  And that's just not acceptable. 

Right now I'm distracted by blockland and hentai

lol......

dani california

Badspot

• Administrator
see, thats how you do a real secret message.  None of this tiny text crap.