Author Topic: [N] and Tezuni  (Read 5254 times)

Lol? Why would you do that?

I dunno. I don't think I was paying attention at the time.

I also just wanted to bring this up, but he actually thinks he has a good reputation and he thinks his clan is doing fine...

Quote from: Oasis
I also just wanted to bring this up, but he actually thinks he has a good reputation and he thinks his clan is doing fine...

Quote from: Sarge
</Regulith'savatar>

Hooray I'm helpful.

I don't mind Tezuni, I've never seen him do anything wrong. I haven't really seen any of the Drama relating to him or the N clan, and I really don't want to. He does seem to have a big ego, but I deal with it.

Quote from: Oasis

Quote from: Badspot
............................. ...............________
............................. .......,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?............................. .........................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__...................... ...................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
............................. ...`:,,...........................`\..............__
............................. ........`=-,...................,%`>--==``
............................. ..........._\..........._,-%.......`\
............................. ......,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

@Regulith:

Then you have not full seen him.

Most of the people that were admins on DarkLight's city RP server are now hated by the community. I happen to be in that group, but I'm not hated...
  • Tezuni
  • Zeke
  • Metal (formerly Metal Mario)]/li]
    • Herzfeld 2 (Slayer)
    • Woodland_Creature
    Yeah, a lot of them.

I didn't mind him much either, but then he wouldn't shut up about him not getting admin and he even claimed that he was my best friend on BL. That's when all the respect went down the drain.

Personally, I thought Wonderwall was the best song on that album, as Champagne Supernova was just too long.  Overall, they're a pretty good band.

Personally, I thought Wonderwall was the best song on that album, as Champagne Supernova was just too long.  Overall, they're a pretty good band.

Overall, I think you didn't read the posts under the main one. Or you just kidding. :D

Most of the people that were admins on DarkLight's city RP server are now hated by the community. I happen to be in that group, but I'm not hated...
  • Tezuni
  • Zeke
  • Metal (formerly Metal Mario)]/li]
    • Herzfeld 2 (Slayer)
    • Woodland_Creature
    Yeah, a lot of them.
I am fine with alot of those people and you, it's just that Tezuni has been a real starfish to me and some of my friends.[/list]

\Huh?

I used to like Niacin, but Today I hate that Clan, because DarkLight almost Hijacked my server for some strange reasons.

Bump.

Ok, so I went to Regulith's TF2 server, and Tezuni was there. then, hey starts dissing me because the last time I was hosting, he was begging and reminding me to give him admin (which I didn't do). So I told him why I wasn't giving him admin, which was when he highjacked my server, and he started denying it. Being the butthurt friend he is, he IRC'd me and said "i'll give u a chance of forgivness for your bs." I said quit acting like a king, but he said "since when did i say that? lol u need to calm down kiddo" Doing the right thing, I ignored him over IRC, and then he tries to TK me.

Pretty funny stuff.

I know right, I have also got some laughs over an IRC chat with him.