Poll

Un-ban Dr Bling?

Yes - un-ban him!
120 (66.3%)
No - he stays banned!
61 (33.7%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Un-ban Dr Bling?  (Read 3349 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
I received this email:

Quote from: email
My old alias at the blockland forums was 'Dr Bling'. And I was unjustly banned, but it wasn't your fault. I was banned for having a secondary account called 'cambiogris', who was under my same ip address. The truth is, that was my brother, and if you look at times joined/the way each of us talk you would see that I am not cambiogris, and it was just my brother being a troll. Our ip got changed somehow with a new router so we are no longer ip banned, but I would like you to unban 'Dr Bling' from the Blockland Forums so I can continue posting there. I know I haven't been the nicest person to you but this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, DrBling.

Dr Bling's profile
cambiogris' profile

Un-ban or not?  You decide!

Aaah the old sibling excuse...
I doubt hes telling the truth. Besides, I dont know him at all. I say no.

I've never even thought of them being the same person, didn't even know that's why he got banned.

Anywho, I believe Dr Bling is different from the way he was before. I say unban.

Although Bling can be a bit of an ass, that's not worth a ban, and it's obvious they are two different people. I say unban him.

Cambio was annoying he talked in color and was stupid but... i say yes bling was pretty chill.

I think Bling was fine, pretty believable story. I'd say unban.

Bling was an ass to me, so no.

Plenty of people were an ass to you.

You are an ass to people too.

Toche. Okay un ban him.

/hippocritical

Un ban him.

People actually have siblings.
Its this new thing.

Atleast this sibling wasn't on his account acting pretty well the same just in all caps.
They actually do seem like different people.

Definitely, un-ban Bling.  Bling was pretty cool, and I can't imagine him being the kind of person to pull a "cambiogris" like that, so it must've been someone else (in this case, his sibling).