17 (16.8%)
Ok
7 (6.9%)
All right
4 (4%)
Not for me
7 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Lego Weapons Pack  (Read 21888 times)

Is anyone lazy enough to be part of this and the only thing they'd do would be export?
YES!!! I have regained the ability to export to .dts!!!
But I have lost the ability to import .ms3d D:

Very good! Im currently working on long blaster, there was a slight delay because my ms3d broke, but randomly deleting files seemed to work. XD

Based of the Lego JackHammer, I present probably my best model yet... The Lego JackHammer for Lego City:

I will script it up as soon as I add the finishing touches such as adding mount points, figuring out how to remove both  of the player's hands, etc.

Based of the Lego JackHammer, I present probably my best model yet... The Lego JackHammer for Lego City:

I will script it up as soon as I add the finishing touches such as adding mount points, figuring out how to remove both  of the player's hands, etc.
animation?

animation?
Oh thanks, I forgot about that. And apperently I can't export again, so when I'm finished with everything, anyone with blender and a working .dts exporter, please pm me.

If ms3d can import .blend files, you can just sent me model.

If ms3d can import .blend files, you can just sent me model.
I'll send you the model in alike 1/2 an hour, I haven't used the animation feature in years, I know how to use it but its going to take me a while to finish the animation.

bump for long blaster and dookus lightsaber

An all right and a not for me were voted, if you vote those please explain the problem. Unless it is because of the fact that they're LEGO weapons.

You have Dooku's lightsaber now i see. :P
They all look nice! Keep it going!

You have Dooku's lightsaber now i see. :P
They all look nice! Keep it going!
Thanks, I'm currently working on darth mauls lightsaber which is being a pain to animate.

Thanks, I'm currently working on darth mauls lightsaber which is being a pain to animate.
Oh nice, dualblade!
Hope you get some nice animation though. ;)

I want to help by helping with the scripts, But I'm not a great scripter.

I need to find a good way to get practice of scripting in.

Oh nice, dualblade!
Hope you get some nice animation though. ;)
Im happy with what I have so far, but it might take a while, i'm not on my pc much

Im happy with what I have so far, but it might take a while, i'm not on my pc much
I'll be checking this thread every once in a while for new progress.
You made me curious! :D