Author Topic: Shorty Shorts - Problem Customer?  (Read 4817 times)

Venom plays blockland?
Venom's back? God the last time I saw him was in '06 when tails told me about Maplestory.

you didn't get the background music from my mom :(

Well it could have used more polish i guess, Like somebody already said the audio juggles about a bit

Lol, Ren and Stimpy music. :P

Anywho, the video was... okayish. I didn't really get the plot of it at all, there were uneeded shadows in the movie, and the voices were drowned out by the music at some parts.
But the acting was good.

Lol, Ren and Stimpy music. :P
Also known to the "new generation" as Spongebob Music.
Goddammit.

Also known to the "new generation" as Spongebob Music.
Goddammit.
That show stole lots of tracks from R&S.

there were uneeded shadows in the movie

The people who obsess about it are about as unnecessary as the shadows themselves.

The people who obsess about it are about as unnecessary as the shadows themselves.
You're being an idiot now.

I'm being an idiot? I think everyone that keeps posting the well known issue with my movie are the idiots. OMG SHADOWS GUYS! loving HORRIBLE!

I'm being an idiot? I think everyone that keeps posting the well known issue with my movie are the idiots. OMG SHADOWS GUYS! loving HORRIBLE!
It's not the shadows, it's the fact you didn't care enough to remove the shadows when you filmed. It clearly shows you are lazy and don't care about your movie.

Actually not. I didn't notice it until it was too late. Don't loving tell me that I'm lazy because I KNOW that you can't make anything as good as my movie, even if it's as stuffty as you guys make it out to be.

Actually not. I didn't notice it until it was too late. Don't loving tell me that I'm lazy because I KNOW that you can't make anything as good as my movie, even if it's as stuffty as you guys make it out to be.
I laughed so hard. Studio BLACE is slowly getting more members, when we have enough, we will make videos that will be about 10x as good as this.

The only thing that makes this "good" in the slightest way is the fact that there are tons of stuffty Blockland videos on youtube that were crappily made in WMM. (In fact, the only good Blockland movies out there are the ones made by Blockeye.)

It's just better than those videos. It doesn't mean it's GOOD in any way, just better than a stuff video.

LOL, Studio BLACE?
BlockLand Action Comedy Emotional (Drama) Films.

And how many people will take the 'action' and the 'emotional' parts seriously? Come on dude, it's Blockland.