Author Topic: Gamefandan the guy who has to make fun of everyone  (Read 6580 times)

this guy flamed me just because i have a son hes a handicap that needs to get off the forum if he wants to insult a kid yea my kid has found all the websites i go on well if he wants to flame someone go on a flaming forum he even made a topic about me if he has that much free time to get together all my quotes he has waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy to much free time and why are you flaming me huh what did i ever do to you think about it i never called you a forgeter i never did anything to make you mad what the forget did i do dude and why are you flaming on me and my son

You see these?

, . ?

Those are your friends, stop disrespecting your friends and use them and they will give you a high five, and a cookie

Holy wall of text
I didn't even bother to read the damn thing, skimming through it all I read was "BLAH BLAH BLAH I DIDNT HURT YOU BLAH BLAH BLAH IM 30 BUT ACT LIKE IM 9 BLAH BLAH BLAH."

I want to take this opportunity to say: inb4badspotsmailbag.
Because this son of a stuff will get banned, cry to his mom and then the mom will email Badspot requesting his/her son to be unbanned because she's the royal loving queen of england too probably. Then we will all lol.

this guy flamed me just because i have a son hes a handicap that needs to get off the forum if he wants to insult a kid yea my kid has found all the websites i go on well if he wants to flame someone go on a flaming forum he even made a topic about me if he has that much free time to get together all my quotes he has waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy to much free time and why are you flaming me huh what did i ever do to you think about it i never called you a forgeter i never did anything to make you mad what the forget did i do dude and why are you flaming on me and my son
YOU'RE NOT 30. SHUT THE forget UP.

The worst part is, everyone ignored my image macro :(

The worst part is, everyone ignored my image macro :(
I saw it, laughed a bit

Hi guys, what's going on in this thread? :D

If you're 30 and have children, then all I have to say is...
Pics or GTFO

If you're 30 and have girlfriend, then all I have to say is...
tits or GTFO

Yeah, that too. :P

Indeed.

So this is what it feels like to have a drama topic?

Indeed.

So this is what it feels like to have a drama topic?
This your first one? :D