Author Topic: Ladios's Slate Edits Pack (Version 2 is out)  (Read 18725 times)

nice slate edits ladios

What the forget is up with version 2? I got 2 NEW maps, surprisingly called slate sea(no caps) and slate storm(no caps) and both of them crash BL, seriously... now I have 3 slate sea and 3 slate storm...

What the forget is up with version 2? I got 2 NEW maps, surprisingly called slate sea(no caps) and slate storm(no caps) and both of them crash BL, seriously... now I have 3 slate sea and 3 slate storm...
That would not be my fault as the .zip file doesn't even contain anything relating to Slate Storm or Slate Sea.

That would not be my fault as the .zip file doesn't even contain anything relating to Slate Storm or Slate Sea.

Bump

Tat' be confusing

It's more confusing that you would blame me for something that you caused yourself.

is it fixed for v12? the storm map used to crash me....
What? YOU DON'T HAVE V13!? Your blockland must be broken.
>:D

when i click on the link a website opens up and I waited 10 minutes and still nothing happened
Try 10 hours. or just try with google chrome.

The feilds grass looks extremely crappy, but overall i think its GREAT!

Cool maps, but just one problem is that when I try to make a minigame on the inferno one, I crash...It has to be a glitch or a problem with the map, because the build has less than 400 bricks, no emitters or events and no lights.

Confuzzling...

Cool maps, but just one problem is that when I try to make a minigame on the inferno one, I crash...It has to be a glitch or a problem with the map, because the build has less than 400 bricks, no emitters or events and no lights.

Confuzzling...

you probably did something stupid that has nothing to do with the map.

The best slate edits ever! But, one problem: I can't see things like the suns, stars, moon and Earth(AKA the

things in the skybox) at all! Whats up with that?

The lense flares?
I honostly have no idea why those would stop working.
Could you try starting a server with one of those maps and posting the console log thing?

...Could you try starting a server with one of those maps and posting the console log thing?
Huh, what thing?

Why is there a block right there? Anyway, epic maps!