Author Topic: Ladios's Slate Edits Pack (Version 2 is out)  (Read 18733 times)

Ladios's Slate Edits Pack

When it comes to building, there isn't a game better than Blockland. When it comes for finding the right place to build, there isn't a map better than a Ladios's Slate Edits map.
For the longest time, these slate edits have been favorites as settings for builds due to the sheer amount of space they have to offer, and the atmospheres they provide. Ladios's Slate Edits are the original and best choice when it comes to having a variety of maps to choose from. You will never need anything else! Be sure to try Ladios's Slate Edits today!

Click here to download now!

Downloading this set will give you access to these 13 fantastic maps!

Slate Fields
A long time favorite due to its even and smooth lighting, this map is perfect for virtually any build.

Slate Tundra
For anyone who has every wanted to build in the snow, Slate Tundra has long been providing the best environment for any icy build.

Slate Spooky
A dark foggy forest lit by the dim moon light gives a creepy atmosphere for whatever you make.

Slate Twilight
One of the most beautifully lit maps in Blockland, this map is perfect to give your build the dramatic lighting effect of the setting sun.

Slate Inferno
The map is lit by the glowing lava below. In deathmatches, the lava kills you instantly, making this map an excelent choice for themed builds.

Slate Exodus
Night falls on the desert. Now lit only by the north star, this map is a great choice for whenever you need to build in the dark.

Slate Flipped
Turn your world upside-down with this crazy slate map. The sun below you, and the ground above you add a bizzare feel to whatever build you make.

Slate Christmas
The holidays come early in this snowy, moonlit forest. Be sure to watch for santa in his sleigh as he rides across the sky.

Slate Lunar
One small step for blockheads, one awesome map for Blockland! With the Earth on the horizon and realistically scaled gravity, this map is a great choice for a space colony or many other ideas

Slate Wastelands
We return to the desert to find the wind has picked up. Dust clouds above, with occasional poofs around lead this to be an exciting map for any build.

Slate Astro
A void in space where you are lit up from all sides by the stars. The new and perfect choice for any space build you need to make.

Slate Showers
Its getting muddy as a light drizzle falls from the clouds in this new map. Provides a great atmosphere for a rainy forest or city.

Slate Martian
Alien fans rejoice with this new addition to the set. This map features a reddish lighting, a reddish sky, and a reddish ground. They don't call it the "red planet" for nothing.

Be sure to check out this map on RTB!

Quote from: changelog
Version 2 update does the following:
Removed Slate Desert, Slate Storm, and Slate Sea as they are now redundant.
Removed bottom sky textures on maps that don't use them. (Will get rid of that giant box that appears when you go too high)
Fixed low gravity on Slate Lunar.
Made the grass greener on Slate Feilds.
Slate Inferno is now much darker and lit from the lava below.

Incidentally, this is actually version 2.5 according to the main set and how it was released before. Part of why I am releasing this "fix" update is to synch it to what it actually is supposed to be. Next one will be v3 on RTB and v3 in the map pack's history.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 11:20:59 AM by ladios »

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

AW
Nice

Er, it says the link is BROKEN.... Sorry my mistake! Works fine! thanks for map...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 05:53:03 PM by jajabinks »

when i click on the link a website opens up and I waited 10 minutes and still nothing happened

Be sure to try Ladios's Slate Edits today!
Be sure to visit Trainman1 towers, TODAY!

These are great!
+1  :nes: for you!

Big win

[EDIT FROM BROKEN DL, I USED RTB LINK]

RTB Wins
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 03:21:09 PM by Riley24 »

LOLFAIL

Link broken for me, Im using google chrome.

Fix plz?
The link is correct for HTML and BBcode. There must be a problem, Ladios did nothing wrong.

Hahaha now I undestand what you guys were talking about. I misspelled the ".com" in the download link at the top. xD

mars  :D

wait is it on RTB?

is it fixed for v12? the storm map used to crash me....

is it fixed for v12? the storm map used to crash me....
That has been fixed for a while.

wait is it on RTB?
yes

most of these are nice