Author Topic: RADEON XPRESS 200M drivers?  (Read 1336 times)

I'm on my Gateway Vista laptop and I can't play Blockland. The site to download the  latest drivers changed and the Chip Type says n/a. Please help me!

Name:
RADEON XPRESS 200M Series
Manufacturer:
ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip Type:
n/a
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 02:51:29 PM by Badspot »

Your graphics card is not compatible with Blockland's Version of OpenGL.

This topic name is also violating a rule.
████ DO NOT POST AMBIGUOUS TOPICS ████

Aww crap...

Badspot

• Administrator
Go here http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

The 200m is under integrated/motherboard.

I do not know why people cannot figure this out on their own.  I've gotten like 10 emails about this exact chipset. 

Go here http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspxThe 200m is under integrated/motherboard.I do not know why people cannot figure this out on their own.  I've gotten like 10 emails about this exact chipset. 

Sorry, I really don't know anything about stuff like this. I have the 32 bit Edition. Which one do I get?

Wait what?

I have Radion 200m Xpress Graphics card, and i run blockland perfectly.

Ok. I just upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate Beta Version 6.1 Build 7100, and I still have the same card. Right when I click install on the second setup it gives me, it just says it stopped working. I really want to try Blockland. I even had a dream about it last night. Please help me.

If it says something along the lines of you not being able to install it because it doesn't support your hardware, then try this.

Follow it carefully.

If it says something along the lines of you not being able to install it because it doesn't support your hardware, then try this.

Follow it carefully.

Do you have TeamViewer?

Ok. I did everything they said, but I still have the same problem when I click Install. Can someone help me on TeamViewer?

Oh, wait. It works on my parents' computer. I bought it, Ima lock this now.