Author Topic: Face_Angry Orc  (Read 4686 times)

This orc has been pissed off one to many times!

After hours of tweaking and re-drawing, I finally finished my third face, an angry orc! Yes, it's transparent.

(serious orc means serious business)

Download!

Since one or two people questioned whether or not I had fully made a previous decal or not, which I take a bit of offence to, you can down the Illustrator source file here.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 11:26:06 AM by Void »

:D

Beats Jirue's any day :3

OMG! its REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY great!! its one of the best ive seen in some time now! you should make another edit with no horns for THE HULK. lol, well ok its awesome! And by the way where do you find that tuxedo shirt, i cant find it anywhere!

You have to keep making these faces.

Hey thanks guys, I like making them, so expect more :)
And by the way where do you find that tuxedo shirt, i cant find it anywhere!
It is the suit that comes with the game.

Scale it down so the eyes match the size of the original Face then I'm definitely downloading.

Scale it down so the eyes match the size of the original Face then I'm definitely downloading.
Do you just want the eyes scaled?

Edit: Is this what you want?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 01:01:38 PM by Void »

What I mean is the entire face is scaled down so the eyes match the original sized eyes. Though I tried myself and made it really small, it just needs to be scaled down about 25% on the face so it doesn't completely cover the entire front face area.

Alright, I scaled it down about 25%. It now fits pretty well into the helmet and all that. I hope it's not still to big. Sorry for taking a bit, I went on a walk to get off the computer.

http://www.box.net/shared/gfbx40y1em

Hey thanks guys, I like making them, so expect more :)It is the suit that comes with the game.

oh cause i also saw a suit with a flower on that and its not on mine!

mouth is fine eyes look like a old man...

It looks great! The only thing thats bugging me, is that its got a nose..