Author Topic: Finally moving but music does not want to go :(  (Read 1036 times)

I am finally moving after a 3 month delay to Milwaukee. The only problem is that my music is stuck on my 2 tb drive that is either massively failing/overheating or there isnt enough power. What should I do? Oh I am going to have no internet in about 3 hours.

Uh, aren't you taking it and the computer it's in with you?

Usually people keep expensive stuff when they move.

I like to just put it in a ditch then burn it.

I like to just put it in a ditch then burn it.
Thats what I did when I moved.

Moving my computer wasn't hard. All I had was a laptop. Then a minicomputer. Literally, a cube. Now I have this big case, monitor n stuff. If we're going to move back to our old house (and unforget it up thanks to the previous owners >_> ) I'm the only one touching my stuff.

BAD NEWS EVERYBODY!
The drive said forget you and decided to die with white smoke and a funny smell. I called WD and they said i voided the warranty as I had it in a dock and not in the computer but as they knew that if the house caught fire, they would have lost more than 300 dollars. So now I am getting a new drive.

I am moving to another state so I can go to college and stuff. Do you think I am a idiot?