Author Topic: Flashlight - Path illumination to the max  (Read 21851 times)

It would be awesome is this were a tool.

That.

Also, you should make an oil lantern :D

The Flashlight

FEAR THE DARK NO MORE!!

SO, you've come here to seek the brand new Knaztek Flashlight, good people? Then seek no further for it is here! Become instantly popular among your fellow survivors in that zombie apocalypse because you are the only one with a flashlight! Thats right! Become instantly popular deep down in that mine because you are the only one with a flashlight!

All you need to do is download this item and place it at peace in your Add-Ons folder. Then all you need to do is say /flashlight in the chat and you'll instantly whip out your trusty torchy!

But wait.. What that? You think you can hold a flashlight and a minigun at the same time? Boy, you do that and I shall eat my own father! Whenever you try to equip one of those two-hander weapons, you'll quickly slide away your flashlight and resume firin' away that minigun or akimbo guns, you akimbo assasin, you.

To sum up everything you just need to download it Right here, folks!
Start up a grand game then tap away into your chat and say;
/flashlight.

Again, you can download this here torchy here and to whip it out you say /flashlight into the chat.

It fits like a hat, except on your hand. So it fits like a glove! Haha!

Click here to download.

Enjoy your now illuminated path. Not metaphorically this time, literally!

Made by IceBlue

Big thanks to SolarFlare for assistance with the illumination for the lens.

Yay! thanks now im popular nao! :D

Yay! thanks now im popular nao! :D

why did you feel it necessary to quote the WHOLE thing?

i loved the ad :D

you didn't need to quote the whole thing.

needs to be fixed its too dim

I was just about to suggest that the M9's flashlight could work. BUT THIS IS GOOD :D

Nice ad, but I really don't see a point in this. I mean, I guess physically holding a flashlight is cool but I would rather just press 'L'.

why is the light in a area why not a straight line

why is the light in a area why not a straight line

Because Torque can't do that :(

Updated it. Testing it now.

Updated it. Testing it now.
Shouldn't you test it... you know... before you update it?

Because Torque can't do that :(
What. Projectiles explode after the certain Lifetime, so just make it shoot projectiles that emit light when they explode, but deal no damage. But then again, it could lag terrible computers.

Shouldn't you test it... you know... before you update it?

I havn't uploaded the update yet.

What. Projectiles explode after the certain Lifetime, so just make it shoot projectiles that emit light when they explode, but deal no damage. But then again, it could lag terrible computers.

It doesn't lag terrible computers. it lags all computers. And it spams the console, too.

That Tool is COOl! can be useful!
and i liked the ad!

EDIT: i meant AWESOME!!!