Author Topic: Boat - NWB app.  (Read 3656 times)

Looks even better in-game.
=D

I actually do suggest seeing it in game. It looks a lot better.

I like how you actually included a rudder (or in this case 2), unlike most boats made in BL.

It's a nice boat, but not NWB material, imho.

No.
You're a jerk, atleast give some reasoning before just using "No." that just makes you look like an starfish.

You're a jerk, atleast give some reasoning before just using "No." that just makes you look like an starfish.
Its not anything new. Salt accepts nothing. I agree with you 100%.

No.
Give a reason you dumbstuff.

Anyway, I like the boat but I wish it had an interior.  :panda:

No.
I can feel the love <3

Anyway, I like the boat but I wish it had an interior.  :panda:

Sorry to disappoint :P Just didn't feel like it. If they wanted it, I would do it though.

Its not anything new. Salt accepts nothing. I agree with you 100%.
Give a reason you dumbstuff.
He doesn't need to give a reason. Metalhed is applying to NWB, and it's up to members to say yes or no to an application. He can expand on his decision if he wants, but it's not like it's necessary to do so.

Anyway, since this is a NWB application, I may as well give my opinion. I like the colors on it, but the sails are a bit low and the front of the boat seems to rise up somewhat abruptly. Overall it's pretty good, but I'm going to have to say no. I'm sure Builder could give a few tips on how to improve when/if he posts.

He doesn't need to give a reason. Metalhed is applying to NWB, and it's up to members to say yes or no to an application. He can expand on his decision if he wants, but it's not like it's necessary to do so.

Anyway, since this is a NWB application, I may as well give my opinion. I like the colors on it, but the sails are a bit low and the front of the boat seems to rise up somewhat abruptly. Overall it's pretty good, but I'm going to have to say no. I'm sure Builder could give a few tips on how to improve when/if he posts.
Not my point, I looked through some of his recent posts. All he ever says is "No", he should give a reason to prevent further mistakes from the builder.

Unless if he likes them making mistakes, thus preventing them to join NWB. >.>

Anyways, it's very good, but the bow need eh, and the sails also needs eh, and the water needs more eh in it.

Unless if he likes them making mistakes, thus preventing them to join NWB. >.>

Anyways, it's very good, but the bow need eh, and the sails also needs eh, and the water needs more eh in it.
Well, if he doesn't want people in NWB then he should suggest the halting of recruitments.

Not my point, I looked through some of his recent posts. All he ever says is "No", he should give a reason to prevent further mistakes from the builder.

As Random said, it is his choice if he wants to give tips or not. It isn't our job to give advice to what seems like 2 new apps every day. I will normally give tips on every vote, that is my choice; some NWB members don't give advice, that is their choice. It isn't up to you guys to tell us how to undergo voting on apps, nor to judge our members in how they go about handling clan related matters.

Now, on to the app:

Sorry, but I will have to go with No as well. The boat seems to have a strange shape in my eyes, it looks like it is kind of squished. Adding to that there are other various parts that look a bit odd.

But as Random said, I would speak to Builder. Out of all of the NWB members, he is best at boats.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 11:45:48 PM by Destroyer »

As Random said, it is his choice if he wants to give tips or not. It isn't our job to give advice to what seems like 2 new apps every day. I will normally give tips on every vote, that is my choice; some NWB members don't give advice, that is their choice. It isn't up to you guys to tell us how to undergo voting on apps, nor to judge our members in how they go about handling clan related matters.

How, on to the app:

Sorry, but I will have to go with No as well. The boat seems to have a strange shape in my eyes, it looks like it is kind of squished. Adding to that there are other various parts that look a bit odd.

But as Random said, I would speak to Builder. Out of all of the NWB members, he is best at boats.
Exactly, it's not your job, giving constructive criticism is just a "polite" thing to do.

When you go to a public place such as a theater and someones cellphone rings, upon so they pickup the call and start a conversation. "Hey man! What's up?!?" "Ya, I can talk!" "I'm at the movies!" "Ya, I know how that is!" when a other person in the theater says "Will you please turn off the damn phone!" the person with the phone responds with "Hey, forget you too!". This is a perfect example of just saying "No".

When you go to a public place such as a theater and someones cellphone rings, upon so they pickup the call and start a conversation. "Hey man! What's up?!?" "Ya, I can talk!" "I'm at the movies!" "Ya, I know how that is!" when a other person in the theater says "Will you please turn off the damn phone!" the person with the phone responds with "Hey, forget you too!". This is a perfect example of just saying "No".
sounds more like the equivalent of "forget you, your build is terrible, i hope you burn"

You're blowing this out of proportion really. If he doesn't give advice on a build, others usually will.