Author Topic: Rating Girls  (Read 5953 times)

I find rating a girl wrong, too. It's all based on what attracts you.

How long did it take you to type that :o
About five minutes. It's not even that long.

FYI, girls rate guys all the time. It's only fair to do it back - and they love it too (if you rate highly, otherwise don't bother)

When we go to the mall my girlfriend always comments on the hot girls she sees and I talk about the guys. It's quite fun, especially when people overhear us and go "wtf?".

When we go to the mall my girlfriend always comments on the hot girls she sees and I talk about the guys. It's quite fun, especially when people overhear us and go "wtf?".

cigarette

i think its a harmless game, shouldnt be taken seriously
im sure if you played with friends you'd get some funny surprises lol

The hotness scale is really more of opinion rather than anything; sure they can be concrete factors such as bust size, hair color, etc; but how one determines these factors is solely on the views of the rater.

And personally, talking about procrastination with other guys isn't something I do on a regular basis; but if they start discussing research then I'll chip in a statement or two.
I like that; next time I get a girlfriend I'm gonna try that.

Ladios it's barely been used 5 times! Play along for a bit longer :panda:

Ladios it's barely been used 5 times! Play along for a bit longer :panda:
Fine, I'm sorry. *hug*

I like that; next time I get a girlfriend I'm gonna try that.
It works better if your girlfriend is a lesbian and you are gay.

It works better if your girlfriend is a lesbian and you are gay.
girls can rate other girls perfectly well even if they're not gay, thats the beauty of being a female :3

Well I am just saying from experiance, it's more fun that way. :P

my freinds do this if they are bored. but I find it wrong to "judge" a woman by their apperance

Yeah, just be careful not to go overboard and say the men have nice snakees.