Author Topic: Rating Girls  (Read 5874 times)

I was just saying in another thread how silly it was that people consider talking about fapping a "taboo" since everybody does it. Yes, even you, Digmaster.

I rate guys AND girls, not always behind their back, They usually like the feedback, and if its behind the back, its just an opinion.

I make jokes about choking the chicken when im talking with friends or people I know that won't care about it. I'm not gonna walk up to somebody I don't know and just make a jerking off joke though. Also I dont see whats so wrong with saying a girl is good looking while talking to your friends

Also I dont see whats so wrong with saying a girl is good looking while talking to your friends

Theres nothing wrong.
I think hes concerned about bad ratings or something. even then, own opinion, freespeach.

I like getting rated, like Christ says its like feedback. If I looked bad I'd prefer people told me instead of everyone just thinking it.

I like getting rated, like Christ says its like feedback. If I looked bad I'd prefer people told me instead of everyone just thinking it.
u sux lolol 1/10

u sux lolol 1/10
Oh noes that is going to destroy his self confidence. Oh the humanity

It's okay Ephi, I'll be your friend.  :cookieMonster:

You find everything disgusting that is out of your religious suburban comfort zone. You may have recently decided to become atheist, but you still have many years of strict religious conditioning to hate and fear what is different or not normal in your close-minded world.

I don't play the rating game myself. I think going around and giving random people a number is rather silly. You are probably disheartened that these boys seem to be treating other people only as loveual objects instead of people. You're dealing with boys in the early to middle stages of puberty though, they're going to be horny as all forget. That is unless they were raised in the same strict religious setting you were, in which you are encouraged to suppress any feelings of loveuality. If they were, perhaps they didn't take it to heart as much as you did from an early age.

In addition, they weemed perfectly fine with discussing fapping out loud with others; comparing favorite sites and the like. This is a serious social taboo to me. Again, am I alone on this?
Again, your strict Christian upbringing has implanted the idea that your body is shameful and something that should not be discussed. If you want to separate yourself from that world (I believe you do after reading that chat log you posted about religion) you have to become more open-minded to these types of things. You're not expected to participate in them in you do not so desire, but you may feel more satisfied with yourself if you can learn to accept that different people have different ideologies and cease your fits of anger over subjects like loveuality.

edit: tl;dr: Stop hating others so much and you'll be a more relaxed peaceful person.

A hotbed of religious conservatism, especially if you are near San Diego. You may experience a lot of conflict between your ideas and those of the general community. Also, hyper-Catholic Mexicans.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 06:55:21 AM by Otis Da HousKat »

I think in a it's wrong  to rate women on how they look but just think this guys will be guys accepting womens beauty is what we do and no one can help it.

But I think this is extremely disturbing that younger kids would do this, I've seen kids in 4th grade talking about having love with one of there classmates and rating girls boobs. To be honest I didn't do that kind of stuff until mid-way of 6th grade. And when i see 4th graders talking about getting a girl to sleep with them is really disturbing to me.
thats nothing
people on the playground in my old 2nd grade school were talking about humping girls they liked.
and rated their butt.

thats nothing
people on the playground in my old 2nd grade school were talking about humping girls they liked.
and rated their butt.

You've probably missunderstood, "I've seen 4th graders talking about having love with one of there classmates" I didn't mean they were just talking about it, one of them pulled out a condom and said he was ready to do it as if he was planning to.