Author Topic: Rating Girls  (Read 5941 times)

I recently want on a camping trip. on this camping trip I was with several friends who are one or two years younger then me. During this camp I discovered they rated, and guessed the bust size, of every girl they came across. this shocked me. I would never even think of doing suck a thing, but they seemed perfectly fine in doing so. Its suffice to say that I am interested in girls entirely; however the actual thought process of looking at a girl and comparing her against a predefined scale of hotness is disgusting to me.

Am I alone on this?

In addition, they weemed perfectly fine with discussing fapping out loud with others; comparing favorite sites and the like. This is a serious social taboo to me. Again, am I alone on this?

I find rating a girl wrong, too. It's all based on what attracts you.

This.

I was with several friends who are one or two years younger then me.
From this, you can gather that they're probably not quite as mature as you.

Many of my friends are like this, I believe it's called being loveually Aggressive. Personally, I don't just go out and look at girls as a love toy.

Maybe it's based on maturity. Maybe it's because they have never truly had a crush on someone to understand that a female is so much more than just a love object.

Yet girls fall for these types of guys.

Shallow girls fall for shallow guys?

I think in a it's wrong  to rate women on how they look but just think this guys will be guys accepting womens beauty is what we do and no one can help it.

But I think this is extremely disturbing that younger kids would do this, I've seen kids in 4th grade talking about having love with one of there classmates and rating girls boobs. To be honest I didn't do that kind of stuff until mid-way of 6th grade. And when i see 4th graders talking about getting a girl to sleep with them is really disturbing to me.

^Above

Same age for me as well.

Not really, most of the girls where I live think most of the guys are pigs. Some of them are sluts but the school really isn't oriented around love, if anything the closest thing we have to a "Problem" is the overuse of drinking and drugs.

^Above

Same age for me as well.
Not really, most of the girls where I live think most of the guys are pigs. Some of them are sluts but the school really isn't oriented around love, if anything the closest thing we have to a "Problem" is the overuse of drinking and drugs.
Totally backwards over here. It's like they want to be treated like stuff.

Totally backwards over here. It's like they want to be treated like stuff.
Well, I live out in the country now. Back in the city though that's exactly how it was.

It's sad because most try to be someone their not . Most are wannabe cumdumpsters though.

Tell me about it...
I saw that a lot...