Author Topic: Army Men  (Read 2086 times)

Locked? Um..... I don't think it's locked... oh well, but if you say so you should mean it Do it, do it NOW, and lock it.
Did you just bump this?

Army Men

i know i have already gotten a bad rep on the forums for arguing with people but the diffrence between me on the forums and me in game is 110% diffrent

I am going to be introducing my new clan that i will be creating and recruiting with today we are the army men a clan mainly ment to be used with the army men mod

We do role plays,team death matches, Death matches, CTF's,

Ranks!

the ranks are listed from greatest to least

Sarge (Founder)
Corporal (Co Founder)
Lance Corporal
Lieutenant
Private First Class
Private

Now once this clan gets started we need a hoster for our clan to host Army men deathmatches and stuff and to do this you are recquired a good connection and the army men mod.

The reason why i am creating this clan is to help achieve my childhood dreams and others back when i was about 5 and 7 i loved the army men games i use to love playing as sarge and what not and i bet theres other on blockland that have to so this clan is to bring back the childhood dreams of myn and the other blockland players that have had the same dreams.

Remember Join The Plastic Army

Today.

Applications

Have you ever played a army men game

is this clan helping bring back your childhood memorys

why are you joining

Thank you for spending your time viewing and possible joining this clan :)

Btw My Ingame name in blockland is Kraten but i now go bye creep-Bear
normaly i would join but i already OWN a clan so i cant join eventhough i love the armyman mod but i dont have it................:(

Blocktron don't quote it all.

does this clan helping bring back your childhood memorys - LOL'D

« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 01:43:02 AM by Spockticus »

my eyes were bleeding because of the rapid colours. nuff' said.

lock this stupid clan my eyes burn of the horror X_X