Author Topic: Darth Volga  (Read 4409 times)

Where did that come from?
Family Guy, but he's going to fix the AddOn_LightningRainMist that was failed and put in Crap-Ons.

Okay anyways, before this topic gets de-railed some how I want to get a few things straight.

I do not drama whore, I'm not some stupid idiot. Muzzles completely over reacted and jumped to conclusions before even thinking about what I men't. I was basicly saying that his avatar was very good in a different kind of way, in a joking kind of way.

For example, if two guys are playing video games, and one kills the other one might say "Ah dude, I'm going to kick your ass for that then Tea-bag your body" the other person may take that seriously, but he just blows it off because he can tell that it was merely a big joke.

Or say a bunch of punks are daring their friend to climb up a light pole, then jump off. One of them may say "Come on, jump off already bitch!" Like before, the guy that climbed the light pole should be able to tell by his tone that he is joking.

Like how I said "YOUR AVATAR MADE ME PISS MY PANTS" that should immediatley start the impression that I'm messing around, I don't know why Muzzles resorted to making a drama topic over something this small, but it is too late now. Perhaps he just wanted a legit reason to start a drama topic? I'm not sure at all.

Jesus christ! I am not dating Krystal, he is just my friend. Plus, I don't know why in the world Mercury would say that.

Hey, where's my fixed Add-On?!

DON'T YOU WALK OUT ON ME, DON'T YOU WALK OUT ON ME!

Stewie, haha.

Jesus christ! I am not dating Krystal, he is just my friend.
It's okay Darth, we don't gotta say your dating him, or he's your boyfriend. We'll call him, your "special" friend.

I'm not homo, Krystal is just my friend not boyfriend, or whatever just a friend stop torturing me like this D:

I'm not homo, Krystal is just my friend not boyfriend, or whatever just a friend stop torturing me like this D:
LOL.
I really did miss something didn't I? :cookieMonster:

Best to leave.
Nothing to be gained arguing in Drama.

Darth. if you need help "coming out" , just ask. :)

Jesus christ! I am not dating Krystal, he is just my friend. Plus, I don't know why in the world Mercury would say that.
Plus, I am very gay  :cookieMonster: