Author Topic: Blockland Script Manager  (Read 4717 times)

Hey, everybody.  I just want to let everyone know that I am making a Script Manager program for Windows.  Lemme explain what it does...

This is the window you will see if you decide to start a new project (An add-on or script).

This is what the window you will see if you choose to create project/start writing script will look like.

UPDATE: Application will be free.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 05:57:16 PM by massa900 »

The majority of the community will not pay any money for this.

Hey, everybody.  I just want to let everyone know that I am making a Script Manager program for Windows.  Lemme explain what it does...

This is the window you will see if you decide to start a new project (An add-on or script).

Awesome! :D

$1.49

forget you. D:

Maybe I'll make one in java

I'll make one in PHP :D

Yes.  Then slap a bit of advertisting on it.  Nothing annoying but still noticeable.

Why would you even need something like this though.

Why would you even need something like this though.
If you don't feel like making the files and putting the info in the description.txt, because you're a lazy ass man.  I believe that's how it works out.  So yeah, this + lazypeople = even more lazy people.

If you don't feel like making the files and putting the info in the description.txt, because you're a lazy ass man.  I believe that's how it works out.  So yeah, this + lazypeople = even more lazy people.

If you upload your add-on to RTB it creates a description.txt and namecheck.txt for you automatically. This seems to only serve a purpose for people who can't work out how to zip things (if this even does zips).

I think I'm going to make a coding project manager instead.  Much more purpose, and good for small and large projects!

Great job using visual basic 6, you left the icon the same as the default one. Learn a real language.

Great job using visual basic 6, you left the icon the same as the default one. Learn a real language.

Lol Har Har. :D

We're just young wippersnappers :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J5tjfqbWkA

What if it's a client mod?
client.cs plox.