Author Topic: blockland key  (Read 20724 times)

bump

i sent him the message and he still hasn't messaged back
You didn't send him a message that looked like this?
dear badspot im sory can i hav anothr key?
It should be like this:
Badspot,

I apologize for sharing my key. I have seen what I've done, and I won't do it again.
Can you please send another key that you promised you would to myemail@email.com? I'm zookuw.

You didn't send him a message that looked like this?It should be like this:

I'm not a ratad!

it was a joke.
Nice cover-up.

My guess is you're chance at a new free key is gone. You probably have to buy it again.

Nice cover-up.

My guess is you're chance at a new free key is gone. You probably have to buy it again.

srsy screw off

handicap.

i keep bumping this becouse i try to get badspot to see it if anyone is wondering

maybe hes waiting for BL IDs to go up THEN he will give it to you, lol like a humiliation Act, idk

maybe hes waiting for BL IDs to go up THEN he will give it to you, lol like a humiliation Act, idk

I smells me an ID discriminator.

Baddy is ready thing right as i type :O

Nice cover-up.

I agree. It's like any of us giving our code to a friend, then complaining about what is happening so you get a new code, then your friend uses your old code and you both get to play it without the problems, and your friend plays for free.

I smells a freeloader >:3

that would be a good idea, what are we at now? like 15000

Seriously, forget off.

It wouldn't be a humiliation to have a higher ID.
You are obviously a ID discriminator. And deserve to be labeled as such.