Author Topic: blockland key  (Read 20722 times)

i know thats what i would be doing but badspot wont reply to any of my PMs im going to get my brother to e-mail him
He won't send you another key, at all.
You misused it.
Jumping from ISP to ISP is similar to Key Loaning, which is against the ToS if you were too lazy to read them.
Maybe you hosted while on a job, or maybe you gave it to a friend.
But still, no key trades or loans. It's like stealing.

He won't send you another key, at all.
You misused it.
Jumping from ISP to ISP is similar to Key Loaning, which is against the ToS if you were too lazy to read them.
Maybe you hosted while on a job, or maybe you gave it to a friend.
But still, no key trades or loans. It's like stealing.

witch TOS? the one installing the game?
or is there one when buying the game?

witch TOS? the one installing the game?
or is there one when buying the game?
This.
Lil Robot is right, you were too lazy to read them.

double post

also throwing it out both places that i used it no one else used it
but me
and both are within a quarter mile

That game where you criticize handicaps spelling.

well your failing at that game because you were here yesterday and did not find it.

well your failing at that game because you were here yesterday and did not find it.

I think a comeback that amazing deserves an award

Yes, and removing the Title.png from my DS isn't hard at all. You do realize that I seen it, but I didn't bother to point it out until I had that image ready.
Also, you don't need to press Return (Enter) when you quote someone, you know.

but it never says you can't
AND i never sent it to a friend i used it at my grandmas and used it at a place i help run to host a server
Q: Can I loan my key to a friend?
A:
Your Authentication Key is what identifies you online. It represents your Blockland purchase. Loaning it to people is generally a really bad idea because only one of you can use it at a time.

Before you know it, your "friend" has given it to someone else and they've given it to 10 other people and you can never get online because your key is always in use.

but i didn't lend it to a friend because i used it at my grandmas and i used it at a place i help run to host a server.

but i didn't lend it to a friend because i used it at my grandmas and i used it at a place i help run to host a server.
Using it on different ISPs is like lending it to a friend.

Using it on different ISPs is like lending it to a friend.
My key is not deactivated for using it in 3 places so far:
School
Home(ISP - Optimum)
Grandparents house(ISP - Optimum)

But you still can't use it at both places!

What part of "Only one of you can use it" do you not get "Only one network" out of?
You clearly do not get it at all.
The master server does not have the magical ability to somehow determine it's the same person using it at multiple places.
If you're using it at the same time, it just says "Two different networks. Disconnect it."