Author Topic: Woodland_Creature crashes servers?  (Read 3409 times)

This happened a few nights ago on my server, Sonicfan574's Freebuild. All of my friends were on, and we were having a great time. At some point, a player named Woodland_Creature joined the server. A girl on my server who happened to be an admin (I'm going to replace her name with "admin" and remove her ID from the log for privacy reasons) told me privately that Woodland_Creature would usually stalk her, even though she had told me previously that she doesn't cyberdate. He made some remarks like "You're hot" before shutting up, and resorting to building.

About half an hour after Woodland joined, "admin" decides to clear the bricks and reload them for unexplained reasons. I had no problem with it as long as we both saved, which we did, and we saved only 5 seconds before clearing. Right after reloading the bricks, the following conversation occurred. I used LogWriter to save the chat log.
Woodland_Creature   646   With (admin)!
08/16/09   00:49:51   Woodland_Creature   646   DID YOU SAVE?
08/16/09   00:49:52   Woodland_Creature   646   My
08/16/09   00:49:54   Woodland_Creature   646   Thing?
08/16/09   00:49:55   (admin)   yes
08/16/09   00:49:57   DEATHX   15250   oh
08/16/09   00:50:05   (admin)   okai
At this point, the bricks are cleared, and are reloaded.
08/16/09   00:50:06   Small Cheese   15140   thx
08/16/09   00:50:11   Woodland_Creature   646   ...
08/16/09   00:50:13   Woodland_Creature   646   (admin)
08/16/09   00:50:17   Woodland_Creature   646   YOU SAVED TO EARLIE
08/16/09   00:50:17   DEATHX   15250   no0ob
08/16/09   00:50:19   Woodland_Creature   646   YOU WHORE.
Woodland was pissed off because he was still building in the 3 seconds between the time we saved and the time we cleared. I doubt he really lost anything, but he immediately threw a tantrum.
08/16/09   00:50:19   (admin)      wot
08/16/09   00:50:27   (admin)      call me a whore
08/16/09   00:50:31   (admin)      again
08/16/09   00:50:31   top puppy   3568   Hey Wood it is Pilot top and me bros
08/16/09   00:50:34   DEATHX   15250   imout
08/16/09   00:50:39   DEATHX   15250   onlynoobs use rocket
08/16/09   00:50:40   Woodland_Creature   646   Im crashing this stuff server you whore
After seeing that message, I opened the admin controls, and was about to ban him. Of course, Blockland lagged out, the dedicated server's console froze, and even shortly after my entire computer unexpectedly crashed. After my computer rebooted, I started the server, but (admin) and two others were the only ones that showed up after.
08/16/09   00:53:10   (admin)      WHERE IS THAT MUTHER FKING BASTURD
08/16/09   00:53:12   Sonicfan574   14630   Woodland should go to hell. Crash my server, will he?!

Shortly after, I came here to the forums, and did a quick search. He appears to be known as a bitchy menace, but I didn't see any records of him crashing servers.

I recommend banning him immediately. He seems to become hostile easily, as he usually threw smaller fits before the incident. His ID is 646. Not trying to be ID tribal here, but I thought older players were respectable and knew how to play the game properly. Unfortunately, a good chunk of the lower IDs I've seen are starfishs, as demonstrated here - no offense to the people who are decent.

Discuss.

Q: Woodland_Creature crashes servers?

A: Yes

Unfortunately, a good chunk of the lower IDs I've seen are starfishs
<3

Also, yes, woodland is a piece of stuff and has told me he has something than can crash servers, he refused to tell me if it crashed servers other than his own, but I guess this is a yes.

<3

Also, yes, woodland is a piece of stuff and has told me he has something than can crash servers, he refused to tell me if it crashed servers other than his own, but I guess this is a yes.
it's just the exploit that will be fixed in v13.

I thought exploiters would be banned?

If i was a richard i could destroy all of plaz's blockland files because i have sup admin on his server and theres eval.

It's fun to make topics about woodland_creature.

Im not sure why badspot hasn't revoked his second ID.

He's been pretty nice to me.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x307/smwsclan/Blacheivement2.png

:P

There are too many threads about woodland_creature.
We all know he is a forgeted up kid.

Woodland Creature, the biggest joke in Blockland history.

The thing is...

Generally, people who have lower IDs tend to think superiority and elite over other players.
Much like woodland_creature.

If he can't have it his way, He will surely do as much as he can to torment you.
I think most of you remember along time ago when woodland_creature was a co-administrator to the clan BDU.
Well, if you remember. I made a drama topic about him clearing all the data on the BDU database.
He simply.."will surely do as much as he can to torment you."

Back to the lower ID thing.
Some people who have lower IDs are cool. Some are total ass holes. And some are in-between.

Since the time when i had to get a new ID because of "losing my ID"
Ive noticed that people have treated me differently.
With a higher ID. Comes the new found ID racism. And this works both ways.
When my ID was 1297. I was called a "elite friend" and among other things.

The reason why people act elite is because they need to fill their EGO fulfillment requirement.
Woodland_creature is a prime example.
Everyone has a ego. If you say you don't, then that is a example :D
When people get mad, This effect increases. Causing a retaliation mood to settle.
The only reason why woodland_creature is like this, is because he is in lack of power.
When he hosts his own servers. He is actually quite easy going.
But, when he is on other servers. He tends to be quite the jackass.

I have an ego, and proud.

Someone find out how to crash servers and crash Woodlands to see how he likes it
He's a cigarette.

Someone find out how to crash servers and crash Woodlands to see how he likes it
He's a cigarette.

Already Know.