Author Topic: k772  (Read 3024 times)

wow somones in a bad mood
wow someones mentally handicapped

i have a question why does everybody hate me for no real reason

I have a question, why does everybody hate me for being an incompetent moron who refuses to make any attempt to use correct spelling or grammar or acknowledge that I deviate from absolute perfection?
Fixed

Oh no! [comr4de's avatar]

Sowwy chrono, I changed it. Unfotunately, my new .gif was too big. So, Ill probably upload a gif of a granaid.

Erm...

just curious why did you post this it doesn't make me angry at all

When did I say that?Irony :cookieMonster:
I hate it when people replace "think" with "thing" it doesn't make any loving sense >:C!!

Your avatar gives me night mares.

Die in a loving hole.

wow somone needs to go

Sowwy chrono, I changed it. Unfotunately, my new .gif was too big. So, Ill probably upload a gif of a granaid.

I hate it when people replace "think" with "thing" it doesn't make any loving sense >:C!!

Your avatar gives me night mares.

Anywho, my original point is that you guys are taking such a small thing too loving serious. It's not worth a topic.
Do you really need to nitpick that badly for reputation?

Anywho, my original point is that you guys are taking such a small thing too loving serious. It's not worth a topic.
I need to find a thread about a person that is simply stupid that you posted in.

Also, this is drama. Drama goes here. This thread is drama.

Never fear, people of Blockland!

What? D:
I do just hate it though :(   So many people do it lately. :(

Erm...
just curious why did you post this it doesn't make me angry at all
It doesn't HAVE to make you angry, he was stating that
for no real reason

You'd think you would get it, or at least READ some other posts, but no, so I'll explain it
His website starts auto downloading this music crap, he has spam all over it, it should be considered a trap link.

Never fear, people of Blockland!

Yaymike! Has your YF account been authorized yet?

y why did you tell me to die in a hole , and insults don't insult me