k772

Author Topic: k772  (Read 3026 times)

wow someones mentally handicapped
why did you tell me to die in a hole and insults don't insult me all it means is your over protective

why did you tell me to die in a hole and insults don't insult me all it means is your over protective
y why did you tell me to die in a hole , and insults don't insult me

Go die somewhere.

Can you go do something painful like stick your head in an oven or dance around in fire?

Can you go do something painful like stick your head in an oven or dance around in fire?

You sir have made my morning.

His avatar is loving stupid.
He is loving stupid.
His posts are loving stupid.

This is drama.

Yay.

y why did you tell me to die in a hole , and insults don't insult me
I made it completely obvious. Insults don't insult me? Insults insult you. Maybe what we are saying doesn't count as an insult to you, be insults insult you. That is why they are called insults.

He is loving stupid.

This is drama.

Yay.
This.

I need to find a thread about a person that is simply stupid that you posted in.

Also, this is drama. Drama goes here. This thread is drama.

What? D:
I do just hate it though :(   So many people do it lately. :(

Go die somewhere.

He is loving stupid.

This is drama.

Yay.

I made it completely obvious. Insults don't insult me? Insults insult you. Maybe what we are saying doesn't count as an insult to you, be insults insult you. That is why they are called insults.

I've never thought people would insult someone so much for so little. Telling someone to die isn't a valid argument either,

I'm done with this weirdness =P

Ok then, go out and play with that red ball in the street! I heard it's filled with candy!

He should change his name to:
............................. ...............________
............................. .......,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”............................. ......“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?............................. .........................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__...................... ...................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
............................. ...`:,,...........................`\..............__
............................. ........`=-,...................,%`>--==``
............................. ..........._\..........._,-%.......`\
............................. ......,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

He should change his name to:
............................. ...............________...... ....................... .......,.-‘”...................``~.,.............................,.-”............................. ......“-.,.........................,/...............................................”:,.....................,?............................. .........................\,.................../...........................................................,}................./......................................................,:`^`..}.............../...................................................,:”........./..............?.....__...................... ...................:`.........../............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
............................. ...`:,,...........................`\..............__
............................. ........`=-,...................,%`>--==``
............................. ..........._\..........._,-%.......`\
............................. ......,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

I was going to make it all one line but I got bored.