Author Topic: "Ive been here for 2 years"  (Read 3975 times)

I was talking to a friend and some guy was being ID tribal. He asked him when he joined blockland. My friend said about a year ago. The other guy said that he joined 2 years ago. His ID was in the 8k.

Really, you couldnt of been here 2 years and have an ID thats over atleast 6k. Its not possible unless you warped time. So to all those noobs saying, "IVE BEEN HERE 3 YEARS!!!" Shut up, ok?

I've been here since v0002 I have an 8000 ID, you going to say I haven't either?
lolretailsux

I've been here since v0002 I have a 1000 ID, you going to say I haven't either?
Thar.
Oh wait..

ID 6643, July 31 2008

Lol, that's over a year.

I'm 8294, so I think i've had it for like, a year. Can Kalphiter help me out here? :P

I'm 8294, so I think i've had it for like, a year. Can Kalphiter help me out here? :P
I got my ID(6643) on July 31 2008, as I just explained.

I got my ID(1279) on November 1st 2007, as I just explained.

ive been here for 1 or 2 years and my ID is 5012

I've played v0002 untill I could buy Retail.
I've been around these forums for about two years now, I think.

I'm 7945 and I haven't been here for a year yet. Assuming you didn't join the forums for a few months and then decide "I want to actually play the game now :3" you haven't actually been here for a year.

I'm 7945 and I haven't been here for a year yet. Assuming you didn't join the forums for a few months and then decide "I want to actually play the game now :3" you haven't actually been here for a year.
I joined the forum after I bought the game.

Alright so then you haven't been here for a year. .-.

You all know that I ment in Retail. :|

Gamelords been on for ALMOST 3 years, he told me he got the demo July 2007, and I know his ID is 1288, so I can believe him.

You all know that I ment in Retail. :|

Oh, well still, Game almost had retail Blockland for 3 yrs.