Author Topic: M4-16; Shut up and post.  (Read 3160 times)

This guy starts a topic about a GRAW2 TDM topic in general discussion, and gets pissy and locks when people start flaming. All 9 of his posts; http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=20361;sa=showPosts

Discuss.

Yes and after the blockrecon thing i got a pm from him threatening me

Yes and after the blockrecon thing i got a pm from him threatening me

post it?

Needs less QQ, needs more STFU.

He's PMing me talking about how "DONT MAKE THE SITUATION WORSE ALL SPAM MAILS POSTS WILL BE REPORTED AND DELETED >:(((((("

@Gen Nick's post about Blockland not being able to hold real DMs because of weapon unbalance:

If, as an admin, you spend the time to tweak the add-ons you are using so that they are balanced, it actually becomes fun.

You have no idea how many hours I spent pouring over charts and graphs in the TF2 Wiki, then converting them to the base numbers I calculated from the playerdata and weapon files, in order to perfectly tweak the add-ons and playertypes for each class so it played almost exactly like TF2.  I'm sure that if the developer (or some really dedicated fans) released the ratios and numbers for each weapon and class for any game, you could be able to put those numbers into Blockland with some help from a calculator.

double toast sorry for bad quality image

double toast sorry for bad quality image

I lol'd when he talked like an admin.