Author Topic: Blockland screwd my comp up!?!?!?  (Read 1055 times)

Seriously What is up with this!?

Try updating your graphic drivers.

Try updating your graphic drivers.
All of them are updated I'm using Driver Genius Pro.

By looking at the consoles in the background, some music files are probably the cause.

What is your graphic card? Does it support OpenGL? How much RAM do you have? When does this happen?

Well I was at Airman Airman's Free build  F&F
And then I started downloading music the the connection was lost.
And everything froze and it said "not responding" It says that every day and I dont know whats the cause of this.

What is your graphic card? Does it support OpenGL? How much RAM do you have? When does this happen?
It does support OpenGL and its a Nvidia Graphics card.
I have 52.5% ram left.

It does support OpenGL and its a Nvidia Graphics card.
I have 52.5% ram left.
how much hard drive space left becuse you might not have enough space left  and having slow stuff

don't download crappy xp themes that have viruses in them to screw up your computer.

woah those songs in the background are from my server :O

Dont click the Blockland programme multiple times

In steam, I opened up blockland, and for some weird reason, it starts blockland up about 5 times. sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

this is what happenes when impatient kids press the blockland shortcut 400 TIMES.

this is what happenes when impatient kids press the blockland shortcut 400 TIMES.
If you look, blockland has not been opened multiple times - Look at the task bar. The image has just messed up. I get this sometimes if a programme crashes and then I try to move the picture around. Which is why I first assumed GPU or RAM related problems.