Author Topic: Draw space pictures  (Read 6146 times)

Oh my god you guys fail so much. I'm talking about how he's getting defensive when I was talking about the moon looking like a cookie (not even a harsh remark), thus something only a kid would react to, and say something stupid like what he said.

Please, grow a brain before you guys respond, oh my god.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 06:36:23 PM by Trash Man »

oh my god you guys fail so much. I'm talking about how he's getting defensive when I was talking about the moon looking like a cookie, thus something only a kid would do, and say something like that.

Please, grow a brain before you guys respond oh my god.
Oh... I thought you were pointing out the fact he was talking loveually and was only 14, chill out bro. I see what you are saying though, but he's a troll, he doesn't know how to do anything else.

sorry if the planets are wrong

sorry if the planets are wrong

get out jackbooooooooooooooop

get out jackbooooooooooooooop
all right what did i do to you there must be a reason one topic your defending me the next your calling me a jackboooooooooooooooooop

Oh my god you guys fail so much. I'm talking about how he's getting defensive when I was talking about the moon looking like a cookie (not even a harsh remark), thus something only a kid would react to, and say something stupid like what he said.

It's just Jimmg. He can't resist it.

How would a (maybe) high schooler not know what a richard is?
I'm in 9th grade. :r
Oh my god you guys fail so much. I'm talking about how he's getting defensive when I was talking about the moon looking like a cookie (not even a harsh remark)
Hoa2defendsomeonenotme.

little 14 year old kids should not talk about things they know nothing about.
Most people learn about that when they are 11-12.  Stop being roostery.

Most people learn about that when they are 11-12.  Stop being roostery.

Apparently you fail at reading all posts. Makes sense though, seeing as you are younger than he is. So your brain is unable to comprehend beyond what you instantly see or hear.

how to make a space picture
by bacon

step 1. paint the background black
step 2. put white dots all around as stars
step 3. make a perfect circle
step 4. lens flare

done

Earth and mars are about the same size D:

I was mostly saying in my original post, "Yes, we know you can draw better and this wouldnt go well in the art world, please go away." That's all you seem to do, I doubt most people have a serious intention of getting into
art with this stuff.

I was just saying the moon looked like a cookie. What you guys seem to fail to realize is that I'm just commenting on stuff. I do this to all people of all skill levels equally. My art has nothing to do with this, it never did. And again, I was just saying it looked like a cookie, which to me, isn't being mean in any way. You guys seem to think wrong about me, I happen to be what they call a critic, I can't help it, it is in my blood. To the immature, it may seem like I'm doing it just to be mean, but I am not, I am doing it because that is the law of being a critic, you have to be honest no matter what the results are.

I know people here are just doing this for fun. That is why in this thread I just said the moon looked like a cookie. Had I meant to actually criticize something, it would have been an in depth post. Please, people, understand things before you go and judge me, the fact that you make comments like
Yes, we know you can draw better and this wouldn't go well in the art world, please go away
just proves that you do not understand me. So I will once again try to state that it's not what you guys think, and the more you say things like this, it's just showing me that you really just are too young to understand and are taking things out of proportion. Especially in this thread where all I said was one simple little thing and it wasn't meant to be harmful or critic in any kind of way.

And to help save this thread, I would rather we end this right here, and right now, because it is not fair to the poster. But if you persist, then so will I.

Like Ive said before.

I can always agree with Trash Man's posts.

He was simply making a comment of his opinion.
Don't need to start a war over it.

Who cares if Jimmg thought it was a roostery comment.
(Or so he implied from his reply)

I like this side of Trash Man.