Author Topic: Alien  (Read 1355 times)

So, I was at the NWB server, and this guy named "Alien" was making this spammy Mars Exhibit (1x1x5s) so I tell him that, He says I'm a "dumb dumbass ass hole" and keeps saying random stuff. Eventually Destroyer comes and Deletes the build, and kicks him.

He starts saying stuff over the IRC: now this is the best part, I had to screencap it.

Sorry, the 2nd one is kinda messed up, but I highlighted some of his "Gems" in there.

So, this kid is insane and thinks he is an alien from Pluto. Very drama worthy, IMO.

Discuss.

lol, you're taxi_man.

This guy was hilarious.

My point is that, you're an annoying douche sometimes in-game.

My point is that, you're an annoying douche sometimes in-game.
I don't think I've ever seen you ingame.

I think he was trying to troll you or joke around. No human can be possibly be this, unintelligent...

I thought aliens were supposed to be advanced.
This kid doesn't know how to spell "real"

I think he was trying to troll you or joke around. No human can be possibly be this, unintelligent...
All it takes is a nine-year-old with an imagination and boredom.

well i don't mind people's 1x1 builds because my computer existed by at least 2004.
its not like your reaching that brick limit anyways. who cares how efficient people are.

well i don't mind people's 1x1 builds because my computer existed by at least 2004.
its not like your reaching that brick limit anyways. who cares how efficient people are.
it looks stuffty :C