Author Topic: Jakedudewow  (Read 1749 times)

Wow, I know Jake for his Q-Q-Q-UAD POSTs.

Please, press SPELL CHECK, Jake.

...I feel like posting a drama topic about noobs who don't spell.

Downshift and proof read.

Unless you are eating a meth pie and shoving handfuls of crack up your ass it should be something you can manage.
some times you can miss a typo that you make

So many idiots.
i already  had a DECENT reputation now its SUCKS!

So many idiots.

Yep. Just a bunch of morons on a hot, sunny day.

one:why do you care?
two:why the HECK do you care?
three:its a thread that i CAN post,and i got help from an admiastrator,that epholites guy,ic ant remember how to spell it.
so once more,WHY THE HECK DO YOU CARE?

He's just another Lewnaja, but with worse spelling.

one:why do you care?
two:why the HECK do you care?
three:its a thread that i CAN post,and i got help from an admiastrator,that epholites guy,ic ant remember how to spell it.
so once more,WHY THE HECK DO YOU CARE?

Because any intelligent person would know not to bump an old topic, and finished topic.

YO,its a dang typo,i type fast and sometimes i mess up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because its so awesome to use fail grammar and put a stuff load of !'s at dah end of ur sentance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

hes lewenjas apprentice

YO,its a dang typo,i type fast and sometimes i mess up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So apparently you need to rush to type 23 exclamation points. Press the spell check once in a while please, you will get a smudge more respect.

Oh dear, another idiot, wasn't trainman1 and cheatmaster enough?

lawanja is one of my good freinds, so back off!,i dont want any one to be mad at ,e but JUST OMG I AM A 13k i am NEW,what doy uo expect form soemoen whop got the game 4 months ago????
Being new isn't an excuse for acting and spelling like a handicap.

loving hell even I could spell and put enough grammar in a sentence so that people could actually READ it properly in my first days.
I swear it's like small children forget what they learned in school and go ahead and be handicaps on the internet thinking it's funny.
Idiots like these make me lose faith in humanity, and if some aliens show up and ask about these handicaps I'll just say that they are the lower-end of the human race to be kept in an asylum.