Author Topic: Badspot Read This Before You Do Any De-Activating  (Read 10942 times)

he just doesent give up does he....

uumm... badspot if you notice im pretty sure zenith and all the other guys have about the same avatar and from what theyve said im pretty sure "THIER" Gamelord_0

Any way you should give him one more chance

Yay, I hated Gamelord_0 he made that Youtube video right?

uumm... badspot if you notice im pretty sure zenith and all the other guys have about the same avatar and from what theyve said im pretty sure "THIER" Gamelord_0

Any way you should give him one more chance
your retarted

ok then im soory jeez
yes you are retarted im not gamerlord

yes you are retarted im not gamerlord
i think he means the cookie monster avatar fad LOL

im confused by what he said ._.

ohhhh really? dam i fell like an idiot never mind

Badspot

• Administrator
your retarted
Oh look, it's previously banned user "gerry" known for such gems as this:
KAJE I WANT THE BOX TRUCK PLZ PORT THAT NOW PLZ PLZ PLZ IF YOU DO THEN THESE ARE FOR YOU  Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad       PORT THE DANG BOX TRUCK I ANT IT GAAAAAAAHHHHH PLZ PLZ PLZ :edit: PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Amazing how I don't even have to look these guys, they just show up.  Turds float I guess.

Look up penthoplayer