Author Topic: ranGar's *new* application to NWB (image heavy)  (Read 3628 times)

Hey, I've been working on this slowly for a while now, finally got it finished. It ended up being a small courthouse. its got a reception/waiting area, courtroom, judge's office, holding cells, roof access (for action movies, heh), solitary confinement cells, annd a small security center.

I feel like it turned out pretty well. I'd love constructive criticism and/or suggestions. If something is mentioned a couple times I'll do what i can to change it, but for the most part I'm rather happy with how it is. Also i can post more pictures if requested.

exterior shot

exterior again

exterior detail

standing inside the front door

inside door looking left

inside door looking right

2nd floor

small courtroom

courtroom from the judge's stand

sort of hard to see but the 2 closed doors lead to the court room and the open door is to the judge's office

desk and waiting area on main floor

planter and a staircase to basement

stair case to basement, standing in the basement

standing in one of 6 holding cells

security desk, the 1x1 flat rounds in the pillars are now red

main reception/records area, main floor

Thanks NWB members for voting,
anyone can feel free to rate, and if you don't mind please rate  like this

exterior: x/11
interior: x/11

Thank you :)
ranGarrrrrrrrrrr

I can't remember, you're that guy who built awesome builds as a newb?

hm,
maybe :)

im a 14k.

i've had blockland for like a month or something.

you might be thinking of limpfitz tho. he was known as that probably more than i am?

Really neat. Saw it myself on the server and a few times when it was W.I.P. You took the advices given these few times and really make a great improvement in the build. I like the structure of it. The interiors were well done. The only thing I felt strange was that it looked better on the sides of the build than the front. Good job overall, Yes for me.

Yes for me.

thankyou :) also, thanks for elaborating on your vote :)

Looks...Looks...

awesome :o

Exterior 9.5/10
-.5 for it look a tab bit empty in the back.
Interior 9/10
-1 because it looks like there is a lot of duplication involved and the stairwell in the front room looks a tab bit off.

If I were still in I would say yes.

I don't like the chairs the stairs, courtroom and the lights. But everything else is fantastic love it I say yes.

Exterior 9.5/10
-.5 for it look a tab bit empty in the back.
Interior 9/10
-1 because it looks like there is a lot of duplication involved and the stairwell in the front room looks a tab bit off.

If I were still in I would say yes.
thank you for rating and for the critique :)

yes.
thank you! :)

For the exterior: It seems very nice, although the parts that I dislike, I dislike A LOT. Rounds on side of the house, the fountains, and the shape doesn't change around the house [a little less than the other two though :)] 8.5/10

For the interior: The only thing I dont like is the flooring, which makes it a bit blah. Also in the second floor picture, the walls seem a bit spammy. I like the plants and chairs though :) 8/10

Probably going to get you in :)

Exterior looks nice and the interior is awesome, you did a great job on this and you deffinatly show potential in the future.

I will say Yes.

In a completely unrelated matter, I see the other members picked up my "bold the vote" thing.