Author Topic: Captain Sylvester  (Read 4262 times)

Can't. i'm Busy Learning hao2Package

Seriously, We need a drama topic about iT, they are Being friendly to the handicaps

Seriously, We need a drama topic about iT, they are Being friendly to the handicaps
iTickle?
Meh.

Yes, i think of Leaving it, so don't say OMG WHY URE IN iT STALL

Yes, i think of Leaving it, so don't say OMG WHY URE IN iT STALL
OMG WHY URE IN iT STALL :cookieMonster:

I did not defend Max, I thought his layout system was pure fail and I though my clan was pure fail so my clan is off. I don't even live in america.

I did not defend Max, I thought his layout system was pure fail and I though my clan was pure fail so my clan is off. I don't even live in america.

So what have I done, just want people to join my clan then these idiots just keep on saying: don't turn out like Max, you becoming a Max, this clan fails hard, get off blockland(actually i payed for it so thats not going to waste thank you.)

Oh and Hitman you kept on screaming about my lot going away and you did not stop, you then started nagging about someones spelling and grammar, when I said "No" various times you just screamed like a child and went crazy saying "I'LL GIVE YOU 100000$ IF YOU MOVE YOUR LOT!!" and last you started to spam on the chat.

Now the fun begins.
* TheChaosCarrier bludgeons Captain Sylvester with a log.

Now the fun begins.
* TheChaosCarrier bludgeons Captain Sylvester with a log.

Lol'd hard.

So what have I done, just want people to join my clan then these idiots just keep on saying: don't turn out like Max, you becoming a Max, this clan fails hard, get off blockland(actually i payed for it so thats not going to waste thank you.)

Oh and Hitman you kept on screaming about my lot going away and you did not stop, you then started nagging about someones spelling and grammar, when I said "No" various times you just screamed like a child and went crazy saying "I'LL GIVE YOU 100000$ IF YOU MOVE YOUR LOT!!" and last you started to spam on the chat.
This is about you, not Hit Man, YOU.

This is about you, not Hit Man, YOU.
Could i use that as Siggy, Anyway I DID NOT FREAKING SAY 1000k

Could i use that as Siggy, Anyway I DID NOT FREAKING SAY 1000k
Sure? Lol.