Author Topic: Captain Sylvester  (Read 4263 times)

"WHOOPS, GEE, DID I SAY 10? I MEANT 14. I HAD A SPASM FROM THE handicapATION SLOWLY AFFECTING ME AND SMASHED THE 0 KEY. YEP. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED."
Taboo has just won the thread and 2 internets.

"WHOOPS, GEE, DID I SAY 10? I MEANT 14. I HAD A SPASM FROM THE handicapATION SLOWLY AFFECTING ME AND SMASHED THE 0 KEY. YEP. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED."
You sir, have just won the game :D

Chaos, you made this and I did not violate the COPPA. 14 years old I don't think so and guess what I am not going to leave because I payed money for Blockland and it's not going to waste.

He changed the title. :V

I was beginning to wonder who Captain Puppy was.

My forum time is off by an hour. :<

Anywho, Where did i put my gun........ to Kill Captain

Captain if your Still reading this, Rambo Cookie monster will Assault you  :cookieMonster:

Captain if your Still reading this, Rambo Cookie monster will Assault you  :cookieMonster:
You are handicapped.

Lol owned! obviously ROBLOX was convincing you to hate Blockland mainly because Blockland is better than stupid ol' Roblox even the name sucks. Who agrees?
As is this bandwagoning  friend. 

Einstein has decided that the 4th dimension is time, while others believe it to be space, and yet more that there are 5, both space and time.
Demonstration (Picked this up on Wikipedia from a final essay in 2007):

If you actually understand this, I love you.
Captain, stare at and attempt to understand this image for the next hour.

Has your head exploded yet?

Captain, stare at and attempt to understand this image for the next hour.

Has your head exploded yet?

Hmm... I see a cube stretching while shorting and widening, pulling the wall of the cube and going inside out to...... adsffvhjkhknfyggjyfvh *BOOM*

...Anyways, this guy is indeed an idiot. Saying he presses 0 instead of four... While they're 6 keys apart from eachother...

...Anyways, this guy is indeed an idiot. Saying he presses 0 instead of four... While they're 6 keys apart from eachother...
Just another reason to believe that he's just pressing random buttons.

Saying he presses 0 instead of four... While they're 6 keys apart from eachother...
Just another reason to believe that he's just pressing random buttons.

:D
Awards plz.