Author Topic: Lucky star.  (Read 5680 times)

Yay, no one hates me or even notices my opinion about Lucky Star!
Your a happy little camper

Your a happy little camper
wut

U FGT
I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAL

Anime makes me ):, people make a big deal about it all the time. I mean, it's just a cartoon/anime/whatever you want to call it, you don't belong to some special group of people just because you watch it.

Anime makes me ):, people make a big deal about it all the time. I mean, it's just a cartoon/anime/whatever you want to call it, you don't belong to some special group of people just because you watch it.
anything animated is anime.

You loving child enthusiasts.

anything animated is anime.

yeah but that stuff that comes from japan is totally gay

except robotech! robotech 'IN MY OPINION' was cool.

Yeah man.

[/facepalm]

Lucky Star is not interesting and is only for people who like watching little girls(I don't care what you say about their actual age) be cute and whatnot.

Lucky Star is not interesting and is only for people who like watching little girls(I don't care what you say about their actual age) be cute and whatnot.

Wee.
It doesn't have to make any sense. It's like a sitcom, stuff happens, and you are amused.
That's it.

Watching a sitcom about little girls...

Watching a sitcom about little girls...
I don't see how that affects anything.
Oh wait.
(Also, Azumanga often makes silly [and inappropriate] jokes about their NOT being little)

Bam. Nailed it, that's my opinion on it.

I just wish everyone would stop obsessing over loving konata and get back to having an actual personality.

I'm just easily amused.
 :cookieMonster: