Author Topic: *new* map_Arreal  (Read 12921 times)

Oasis, are you're comments directed at me and Riot, or just one of us?
while Riot was captilizing and using grammar, you quote his me and start typing away that seems directed at me.

Pro Tip: You look much smarter when you talk with correct grammar and correct spelling. When you talk like this:

I luv rblx it iz soz fon!!11!!!!!

You tend to look like a complete moron who has no idea how to get a good rep. Or even not capitalizing like this:

hey i understand that you are working on a cool tdm mod.

Even though you are spelling stuff correctly, you still look newbish.

Just helping you, not flaming you at all.

Wait, I don't understand. I'm an old noob that talks like a flaming 8 year old Robloxian?
That offended me, and you just got all of that information from the word "me"?
You just imagined me talking in real life in that cute noobish voice, there for you thought of me like some old noob.

Oasis, are you're comments directed at me and Riot, or just one of us?
while Riot was capitalizing and using grammar, you quote his me and start typing away that seems directed at me.
Sorry for the confusion, I was never talking to you. :3

Wait, I don't understand. I'm an old noob that talks like a flaming 8 year old Robloxian?
That offended me, and you just got all of that information from the word "me"?
You just imagined me talking in real life in that cute noobish voice, there for you thought of me like some old noob.

Nah, I was talking about:

*new* map_arreal

Just capitalize when needed and you'll be fine. By the way, nice map.

This will be right awsome for battles!, DL'ed

Sorry for the confusion, I was never talking to you. :3.
Ah it was very confusing to figure it out, i rarely use capital letters and your post was under mine.

"yaaay will be good for a DM RPG"

:cookieMonster:

"yaaay will be good for a DM RPG"

:cookieMonster:

The map is large, more like some massive Arma kind of battle instead of 2 vs 2 DM.

Edit: Or that awesome PS3 game coming out, when its out who is up for a massive battle 120 vs 120 player combo? "getting game name"
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 03:57:12 PM by Riot »

The map is large, more like some massive Arma kind of battle instead of 2 vs 2 DM.

Edit: Or that awesome PS3 game coming out, when its out who is up for a massive battle 120 vs 120 player combo? "getting game name"
Woah man, you just blew my mind.

Capitalize your words and I may like you.
hay guise i think i will get upset about anyone that doesnt have perfect grammar yeaaah

this looks very realistic 9/10

nice this is good for jurassic theme.

I honestly have to say, your maps are like SLIGE maps to me.

Seriously, they're so plain. Sure, at some angles, they look kinda cool and your choice of textures is nice, but you have too many terrain maps.