Author Topic: Darth Maul  (Read 10808 times)

I haven't released a face in a while...

I might update this in the morning, because I think that the shading around the main streaks is a bit too small, but right now I am tired and going to bed.
Download

(maybe this will turn into a starwars pack...who knows ;) )

Updated: Added more shading effect around the streaks, and added a bit more features to the face. (Thanks coocooracha ;D)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 11:40:28 AM by Void »

Nice, not much to say I suppose.

kinda good but you need more lines on face 9/10

Needs da double sided lightsaber, so he can go PEW PEW KABAM at people and then get laid.

kinda good but you need more lines on face 9/10

It's pretty accurate actually;

Maybe you could just put the line down the middle of his face.

:) Thanks. I slightly added the lines down his face, and it already makes it look a lot better. Download is updated, along with a new screenshot.

doesn't realy look like darth maul to me....sorry

i think all it needs is a hood to be complete. is there any way to model other hats so they are selectable in the menu? i know there was an army hats addon, but you had to memorize about 15 names of different hats to type.

Needs da double sided lightsaber, so he can go PEW PEW KABAM at people and then get laid.
Actually, that's getting released with my LEGO weapons pack

On topic: Its pretty good

Pretty awesome, darth maul kind of scarred me when i was little  :cookieMonster:

Pretty awesome, darth maul kind of scarred me when i was little  :cookieMonster:

hells yeah. o_o

ontopic: 9/10 for accuracy of how the lines were placed, but no scary teeth. D:

Lol when my bro was like 4 his friend came over on halloween dressed like that and made him pee his pants.

Now that you think of it, the make up artists at star wars must have gone through hell to do all of this stuff  :cookieMonster:
Edit: found this on google, thought it was epic
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 04:34:23 PM by jirue »

:O Do you guys think that I should make the teeth more...gross looking? I think that it looks good with the default Blockland mouth. Also, do you think that I should make a whole starwars pack?