Author Topic: Jorgur's dogfight server  (Read 1248 times)

Anyone go on it? Its one of the most popular servers
out there. Its a shame its only up for a day or less and he dosen't give a
date on when it is back on.

Feel free to share your moments on his server

i like the biplane+minigun best for flying and shooting
i dont think the minigun was on that server.

Yesh, i remember it was 63/64    Good times... good timess...

Yesh, i remember it was 63/64    Good times... good timess...
I remember that.
'twas fun and laggy :D

And, we mininuked the other base with their hidden nuke.
Manty and I no-teamed it :D

I remember that.
'twas fun and laggy :D

And, we mininuked the other base with their hidden nuke.
Manty and I no-teamed it :D
Ha ha i remember all of that.

And one day, i faked being sick to my mom, and it turned out Jorgur's Dogfight was up, so i was on all day :D  I got a score of 103 until i spawn killed badspot (Who seemed to be afk) twice and i got kicked :U

It's good but Jogur mixes freebuilding and tdm together with that server, it doesn't work.
The builders annoy the TDMers by wanding their face and the TDMers can annoy the builders. Doesn't work.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 07:44:12 PM by AlphaicX »

The builders build, creating lag

that's the stupidest thing i ever heard.
this is blockland, building should be done in any game type on any server.
people shouldn't even be death matching unless there is something built up.
and lag is your personal problem, not other's.

that's the stupidest thing i ever heard.
this is blockland, building should be done in any game type on any server.
people shouldn't even be death matching unless there is something built up.
and lag is your personal problem, not other's.
Better reason.

By far, my best time at Jorgur's was when I figured out a way to get the "unachievable Mini-Nuke," which was hidden in the Red Army's base. I taught a few friends how to do it (Placid, Space Guy, Hoogle, etc.) and we were off stealing planes and destroying bases. The reactions in the chat were hilarious, it was mainly people getting pissed at us for nuking them and the occasional "How did you get the Mini-Nuke?!"

Accidental post, I didn't realize. Sorry.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 10:04:07 AM by Manty »

Oh my, I'm too tired to be posting. Extremely sorry about this.

Jorgur had left the minigame colour set as red that time, I think, so we could sneak into the red base after dressing in red shirts and acting like teammates :cookieMonster:

By far, my best time at Jorgur's was when I figured out a way to get the "unachievable Mini-Nuke," which was hidden in the Red Army's base. I taught a few friends how to do it (Placid, Space Guy, Hoogle, etc.) and we were off stealing planes and destroying bases. The reactions in the chat were hilarious, it was mainly people getting pissed at us for nuking them and the occasional "How did you get the Mini-Nuke?!"
I remember I just joined and decided to take a monster truck to the red army base. As soon as I arrived, a HUGE EXPLOSION tore the red army base open. Someone had a mininuke and fired it inside. Next thing I thought was "forget THIS I AM GETTING OUT OF HERE".

If anyone is really intrested, I made a video series on his server

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwCmNnNbRU0&feature=PlayList&p=80AFCBB7D6ECD906&index=0&playnext=1

I even managed to piss off jimmg as well during recording.

I never thought Jorgur's dogfight was done well, but it can be kind of fun sometimes (especially when it gets over crowed with 60 people.)

To be honest, I could never figure out why it's so popular.

If you're in a biplane, stop trying to dogfight. Fly straight and let your gunners handle it.