Author Topic: New map* Battle  (Read 16543 times)

The year is 2025, it all started 2 months ago. The towers ran through the dirt upwards ramming through everything in its way, these towers were here for hundreds of thousands of years.
This is the day when you spit out you raw bean soup, grab a M-140 plasma cannon, get on a MT-58 drop ship, and ride out with your new gear to the drop zone. This is the day when youll see your best friends die, youll see them trying to kill you later on, the damned towers cannot be distroyed, apparently the Marsian race that built them into our planet 30000 years ago worshiped the devil, its over for me here, but tell me you'll pass on the story of the 5 billion soldiers that died here.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wnqiyi2lyxi

First post, because I haven't said it for a while.
Ohai Riot.

Liked the map, the story and the picture.

Tanks :D

But i feel bad for the soldiers D:

There will be a part 2 of the map, this is just the towers, there will be a city.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 05:44:22 PM by Riot »

Just make one damned thread and stop spamming the board.

I agree with one thread, but I wouldn't call it spam.

Yeah, chill out i will next time

Your putting interior into your maps now? :D This map reminds me of one of the maps on tribes

Looks good but becuase the city isnt there yet, the towers seem out of place.

I really dont understand your point of view, the city is a different map.

the towers don't show up for me.. :(

I'll try deleting maps I don't use, maybe that'll fix it :D

Show me a pic of the same exact area the towers should be in.

also, the sky box seems screwed, but that's probably caused by some other map. :P

I dont know the problem :/
I imported all of the attachments, skybox, interior everything is in the folder D:

Try fixing the skybox by creating a folder in the skies folder called Orange and bring the resource and pictures of the skybox in there.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 08:05:05 AM by Riot »

Nice, hows your map, the one with the tunnels going?

Its on my old Mac in US, im on PC in UK.