Author Topic: Ninjaboy's Maps (Third Map released!)  (Read 10199 times)

Maps have been deleted.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 02:35:01 PM by Ninjaboy »

Looks great did you add your own textures?

Looks great did you add your own textures?
The skybox yes and a few of the textures were borrowed on this map cause they fit perfectly in it but a few of them were made from me textures are really hard to import you know. Btw me and Riot may have a map off soon =3
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 06:53:46 PM by Ninjaboy »

The skybox yes and a few of the textures were borrowed on this map cause they fit perfectly in it but a few of them were made from me textures are really hard to import you know. Btw me and Riot may have a map off soon =3
Nice Slopes Edit (Sarcasm)

Nice Slopes Edit (Sarcasm)

Have you noticed that every map is a edit of something? we all have to start off somewhere!
For instance riot used the apocalyptic wasteland skybox for his new battle map.He might have started from the map and took out the trees and used new terrain maybe deleted the river. But thats not a bad thing i'm saying its easier to start out on a map that already has mountains and go from there.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 07:01:50 PM by Ninjaboy »

Reminds me of arena_offblast

Dont really like the first one. Looks too much like Slopes. But the second one is cool!

Offtopic: Ive noticed that maps like Desert  and terrain only maps, some people dont like, but most of the slates people love. Why is that?

Back ontopic: Love the second one. Im gonna DL.

I just released my third map this one will release your inner child.

1st. Its cool i like it

2nd. Im love'n that one

3rd. i think that one is pretty fail, itys like the " Earth Slate" all over again.

1st. Its cool i like it

2nd. Im love'n that one

3rd. i think that one is pretty fail, itys like the " Earth Slate" all over again.
Third one is just to release the inner child. =3

I won't be releasing my next two mountain maps because of school sorry guys.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 03:02:24 PM by Ninjaboy »

lol @ nintendo map, nice job, I like the technical map alot.  :cookie:

your mechanical map has no mission files or anything its just textures and what not... it wont show up in the maps list

idk about the other maps

First one is great, but the other two are meh.