Author Topic: Official Airsoft discussion Megathread  (Read 208299 times)

yuki how has your AK been?

mine gets a bit uncomfortable to use after a while.

Successful bump revived topic :D What optics do you suggest I get with my UMG45? I was thinking one of those small rimmed ones like these http://www.amazon.com/Sightmark%C2%99-Multi-reticle-Reflex-Sight/dp/B000W4BQ7K/ref=pd_sbs_sg_1

Wouldn't it depend on the environment your playing in?

Wouldn't it depend on the environment your playing in?

kind of

the environment mostly impacts gas use

i don't suggest anyone using gas guns at the peak of summer down here at arizona

I'm mostly doing indoor "wars" and I also heard about the 24-hour ones.  From what I heard, it really is a pain in the ass to watch for flash bangs in the middle of the night.

yuki how has your AK been?

mine gets a bit uncomfortable to use after a while.
Haven't played for a while, I'll get back to you on that.

i don't suggest anyone using gas guns at the peak of summer down here at arizona

Do they become over-powered?

Who lives in Central/South Florida?

320139rfixLvinsb
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 07:42:22 PM by chaseyqurt »

Do they become over-powered?

no. co2 explodes at a certain temp and using green gas at a high temperature can damage your gun

No it doesn't, Green Gas contains a high amount of silicone oil which prevents it from damaging your gun at high temperatures, it's unlikely Co2 will explode unless you're exposing it to direct sunlight for a prolonged period of time.

I've been looking on amazon fr airsoft guns that won't cost more than what I have, but still can fire BB's with high muzzle velocity and high FPS. The most expensive I'll go is 150$. All I'm really looking for is an assualt rifle of some sort. So If I could get some help, that would be awesome.

Just buy off an actual airsoft website, and stop only looking at loving muzzle velocity and high FPS, god, why is that all you people care about?

Instead of getting a stuffty JG with 400 FPS you can get a Combat Machine and enjoy better quality over stuff that doesn't matter.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 01:13:23 PM by chaseyqurt »

High fps. Cause kids want to hit people hard.