Poll

Good?

bad
58 (25%)
good
174 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 230

Author Topic: Medieval RPG weapons and armours- redownload, bow link fixed  (Read 31195 times)

I made these myself, along with the metals which are made up.

The sword pack
In order of power these metals are;
Bronze (weak)
Iron
Steel
Spiltalak (purple)
Bruomolone (Bright green)
Deamrian (Bright red)
Daedric (I know this is on the elder scrolls But I like the name, also its dark red)
Traikium (Navy)
Zankzteau (best weapon, light qualities making it extremely fast, also is White)
--All for the bargain price of about 30 datablocks- was about 80 before  (do not remove the bronze sword from this pack or nothing will work)
Sword Pack Download
Now,
These weapons are pretty god damn over powered for normal players, so I'm making a weak pack to suit just the normal player type (no-jet).

The armour pack

The armour pack consists of all of the armours, and works with the zombie mod! The only unfortunate thing is You need Player_Health_Modes add-on for it to work, and if player health modes is enabled the health restoring thing breaks. So just disable Player_Health_Modes in order for this to work, but still have it downloaded. The Armour pack is just a bunch of player types, which sucks, but with Rotondo's SetAppearance event, you could make places to buy the Armour and know what people are wearing.

The player types sometimes conflict with zombies power, so maybe I'll make a zombie pack to go nicely with the armour pack.
You require Zombie Mod AND Player Health modes in order for this to work!
--All for the price of about 25 datablocks.

V13 does not support these. Broken. Forever.

The bow pack

This is what I am most proud of here. Its nothing special, just a few bows, but the last bow has a trick in which is needs to charge each time in order to fire. A 1 second charge then it fires and hits hard. Again, like the sword pack, I am going to make a weak version just to work with the No-Jet player type.
Here are the bows in order of power.

Oak (weakest)
Maple
Yew
Magic
Dark
Fire
Air (strongest) - has a little charge, which I thought was nice seeing as it was the first bit of.. more complicated scripting I done.
Bow pack Download
--all for the bargain price of about 30 datablocks, which is good considering it was 152 O_o

These add-ons are not found in The Weapon section of add-ons enable, (or players for Armours..) they are found in the Medieval section!

Tell me what you think, remember I really tried to make you guys happy.
Any ideas for improvements, please post, and any glitches post quickly! I hate broken things!

And be nice.

In other news: Check out my Music pack! Its actually decent!!
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=80512.0

If you can model, give me the models and expect a good whatever-weapon-you-modelled-pack soon.

Default models are used, not much here to see.

Zankzteau sword fixed. Was an old pack in the first place by accident.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 05:06:09 AM by Makingblah »

you got my DL :P
P.S. First post!!!  :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

The user was banned for saying first post

you got my DL :P
P.S. First post!!!  :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

The user was banned for saying first post

Protip:
Dont fake ban or you will get banned.

Hmm, these look good. Wheres a good set of warhammers? >:D

Hmm, these look good. Wheres a good set of warhammers? >:D

They'll be out when I get someone who can actually model. I can model pretty well but I have no idea how exporting works so I just use the hammer model at default.

I just realise that the Zankzteau sword might be broken, I'm not sure if I updated it before o.o

It IS broken! Redownload please!(just swordpack)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 06:56:31 AM by Makingblah »

Protip:
Dont fake ban or you will get banned.
Shh don't tell him that.

i cant download armor pack >:/ but the sword and bows are good

i cant download armor pack >:/ but the sword and bows are good

You cant?
Tell me more.

You cant?
Tell me more.

it just says   Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

when i click download
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 10:15:48 AM by aware14 »

it just says   Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

when i click download
All I can say is, Keep trying.

Does each sword have a different model? Or is it all the defualt sword with different colors. And same with bow?

If RTB reviewers would hurry up, my armor would be released soon. I suggest looking at that. It will make armor making alot easier.

Pictures of the models at least?

well is it just like different player types? as armor?