Author Topic: Banned from uploading stuff to RTB?  (Read 9705 times)

Ephi banned me. I forgot to take a picture of the IRC chat.

I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark and assume this is you.

Gotta love irony, hm?

I'm not taking sides.

Well, actualy... I'm gonna take Blah's.

Gotta love irony, hm?
Award, I wrote a sorry but you didnt seem to take notice.
Here it is;

Gotta love irony, hm?

Hey You should listen to the music I was trying to upload, it might actually be worth it.

A friend.
I've heard of those, what are they like?

... I'm told it's a good thing to have.

Ephi didn't need to reply. He won the argument without even needing to say anything. You just kept digging a deeper hole by continuing to spam his inbox.

Ephi didn't need to reply. He won the argument without even needing to say anything. You just kept digging a deeper hole by continuing to spam his inbox.

What the forget are you talking about? Before you go any further, just think for a second that maybe I didn't spam his inbox. Because I didnt.

What the forget are you talking about? Before you go any further, just think for a second that maybe I didn't spam his inbox. Because I didnt.
You're giving him the "I was once emo" "I am so sorry" "Feel bad for me" crap.

You do realise that Ephialtes pretty much never uses the IRC, right? Whining through there will get you no response.

You're giving him the "I was once emo" "I am so sorry" "Feel bad for me" crap.

I'm giving him a describing of my life during puberty, which he should understand himself.

You do realise that Ephialtes pretty much never uses the IRC, right? Whining through there will get you no response.

Can anyone here, at all, just let go of that 'dont wreck my image' and Be Nice for once? Please?

This thread = pleading for sympathy.

Award, I wrote a sorry but you didnt seem to take notice.
Here it is;
This post = pleading for sympathy.

I'm giving him a describing of my life during puberty, which he should understand himself.
Why the hell would it change anything?
Whoopdeelovingdoo, you want to kill yourself?
Carry on then, that doesn't affect anyone here.

Be Nice
No.