Author Topic: The people who start the argument  (Read 3207 times)

I notice that there are a few potential idiots on the forums who Always try to argue with another person, no matter what.
If they are giving out to a complete idiot that's not just 'OK', because everyone has been an idiot once. But the fact that people cant give the flaw straight out, instead just getting into a big huge loving argument about it, then when They've lost/won they finally state out their point. Jesus, why?

I'm not describing this very well because I'm really bad at that stuff.. but try get the jist.

In other words- don't always be nice as such, but don't be a complete handicap.
I admit that in alot of places I have been a complete loving starfish and I look back at it and say 'wtf was I thinking'. But this is normal. Everyone does that

Just running a spell check and 'alot' was not recognised. lol.

Stop making behavioral modification threads. They do not work and backfire 100% of the time. Do you even read the god damn Drama forum?

Stop making behavioral modification threads. They do not work and backfire 100% of the time. Do you even read the god damn Drama forum?

rarely

You don't seem to understand Drama properly, why not stop posting and examine how it works, because you're just begging to get your hands mangled in exposed mechanisms.

However, I believe this topic applies to more than the drama forum. People start bullstuff arguments all over the place.

Basically, Drama is not Discussion.
Flaming happens here, so construct your arguments with the care of Gandhi if you don't want to get burned, and even then guard yourself.

don't always be nice as such, but don't be a complete handicap.
Ordering people around always fails. Sorry.
I have been a complete loving starfish
You haven't to that extent, people rarely do, however this board is a mean one, and so everyone is a target.
rarely
Take some time to see exactly what posts succeed here, perhaps.
People start bullstuff arguments all over the place.
And get flamed more as a result. It resolves itself.

Basically, Drama is not Discussion.
Flaming happens here, so construct your arguments with the care of Gandhi if you don't want to get burned, and even then guard yourself.
Ordering people around always fails. Sorry.You haven't to that extent, people rarely do, however this board is a mean one, and so everyone is a target.Take some time to see exactly what posts succeed here, perhaps.And get flamed more as a result. It resolves itself.

More like guidelines

What are?
Just a wild guess here. He is referring to Pirates of the Caribbean where the stated "pirate code" is dismissed as more of guidelines than rules.
So, if my assumption is right, he is saying that that doesn't always happen.

No edit: "That" being your previous post.

Its the most common occurrence, however.

Just as an old joke that I didnt make up; 'Winning an argument on the internet is like winning the special olympics. Even if you win you're still handicapped.'

Just running a spell check and 'alot' was not recognised. lol.

It isn't recognized because it's not a word. It's two: "a lot"

You also start arguments, for example:

Stopped there, assuming the rest is full of BS too.
You do know he was referring to blockland and not roblox.
If not, go outside until you realise about what you've said, then write an apology about it.

You blatantly disagreed with his opinion in an aggressive manner.

Just as an old joke that I didnt make up; 'Winning an argument on the internet is like winning the special olympics. Even if you win you're still handicapped.'

That quote is older than the internet.

This doesn't work.

I know.

I tried.

It isn't recognized because it's not a word. It's two: "a lot"

You also start arguments, for example:
You do know he was referring to blockland and not roblox.
If not, go outside until you realise about what you've said, then write an apology about it.

You blatantly disagreed with his opinion in an aggressive manner.

That quote is older than the internet.

you of all people should actually listen to what hes saying

every time someone mentions anything about religion you're always first in line to spew stuff all over the place