Author Topic: The people who start the argument  (Read 3225 times)

Anyways, I don't understand how you people put some sort of "religion grrrr" in every topic.  What's up with that?

I never start the argument, I always join in.

I never start the argument, I always join in.

Like this thread that you made which started the argument about people starting arguments which are really yourself?

Like this thread that you made which started the argument about people starting arguments which are really yourself?
Oh, you mean the one where he started arguing about starting arguments?
I don't want to start to argue, but that one could have started an argument in any pub I know.

Oh, you mean the one where he started arguing about starting arguments?
I don't want to start to argue, but that one could have started an argument in any pub I know.
I believe you started yet another argument about starting arguments.

I believe you started yet another argument about starting arguments.
I am willing to start an argument about your argument, which started to claim that I started another argument about starting arguments.

I meant it more as a joke. And anyways, I'd hardly call it an argument, just annoying someone about 'god'.

I meant it more as a joke. And anyways, I'd hardly call it an argument, just annoying someone about 'god'.

Everything that you say that backfires (which just so happens to be everything you say) you then say was "more of a joke that nobody understands".

I wonder why that is?

Everything that you say that backfires (which just so happens to be everything you say) you then say was "more of a joke that nobody understands".

I wonder why that is?

Exagerating is fun, isn't it?
Please, these are jokes that really are, jokes. And if everything I say backfires, then I wouldnt be on the forums. I've said 'Kill yourself' oh so many a time.

I wouldnt be on the forums.
That'd be much appreciated, you're just a stubborn kid.

Exagerating is fun, isn't it?
Please, these are jokes that really are, jokes. And if everything I say backfires, then I wouldnt be on the forums. I've said 'Kill yourself' oh so many a time.

Discounting my true point because I used hyperbole to make it: YES
Reinforcing a known lie: YES
Using a too literal definition of backfire: YES
Admitting that you said something stupid (multiple times) in an attempt at a clever remark: YES

QFT

And your an immature 23 year old. I really couldn't care less.

Admitting that you said something stupid (multiple times) in an attempt at a clever remark: YES

the first step is admitting, the second is learning and the third is trying not to do it again.