Author Topic: Might be gone for a while  (Read 4198 times)

What.
The first job she had, One of her patients ( she works home-care) accused her of stealing his meds.
Second job she was late.
I dont see how she's a bad worker.
Ever think she did steal his meds and that being consistently late is a bad thing?

Ever think she did steal his meds and that being consistently late is a bad thing?
No. She didnt steal his meds.
Also, she was late because they had her get up at 5am and work really late, every day. I loving know that being late is a bad thing.
Seriously. Just stop.

Your mom should have been more responsible, especially since her unemployment for even a short amount of time has such a huge impact on your family's quality of life. It is only your mother's fault for her inability to support her family. Stop blaming others.

Your dad seems to be the problem.

Your mom should have been more responsible, especially since her unemployment for even a short amount of time has such a huge impact on your family's quality of life. It is only your mother's fault for her inability to support her family. Stop blaming others.
You think that its HER loving fault that we're living like this? forget no.
I havnt even told you half the god damn story and I'm not planning on doing so.

Did that ten year old give you a hard time last night?

Can I have your toilet while your gone?  :cookieMonster:

You think that its HER loving fault that we're living like this? forget no.
I havnt even told you half the god damn story and I'm not planning on doing so.
Yes I do. She had no right starting a family she could not support, and her lack of ambition to achieve a better quality of life for her family is very disheartening. I would take offense if this was my mother. She doesn't seem to care that her laziness is severely hurting others.

Did that ten year old give you a hard time last night?
She gives me a hard time every time I see her.

Jesus christ man.
Stop loving accusing her of stuff. You dont even know what my life is like, and it is NOT like that.

This reminds me of that movie that Will Smith was in, The Pursuit of Happiness.

That movie sucked it made me all sadface

Your mother cannot keep a job because of her own actions. She is not a good provider for your family. You need to look past the fact that she is your mother and realize this.

Then maybe you should support dropshock otis and adopt him since his mom is doing such a bad job

Your mother cannot keep a job because of her own actions. She is not a good provider for your family. You need to look past the fact that she is your mother and realize this.

deep man deep