Author Topic: Might be gone for a while  (Read 4183 times)

I seriously doubt anyone is willing to give me money.

I seriously doubt anyone is willing to give me money.

:/.

I could i have 20.

I could like in my quote if my mum will let me. And as i said i can all ways buy a MP3 player later on the year. Because there 50 where i live.

That sucks, Dropshock.

Hope you get through it.

Oh, I see

which is worthy of firing for anyways

her work was being safe. you can't really blame them.

At least your mom is trying to support your family.  Your dad however, deserves to get his ass evicted since he can't seem to do anything but spend money that could be spent on power or food on drugs.  
Otis should just go forget himself.  I fail to see how he can possibly know your situation but he apparently knows you.  I'd like to see you work 5am to 12am shifts and get to work on time.  If she is so lazy, then why did she land that kind of job in the first place?  I can't imagine working for that long then coming home and going to bed for 5 just to repeat the same stuff over and over.  I doubt that you know what it's like.  I sure as hell don't.  What kind of employer asks that of their employees anyway?  But hey guys, lets all look at Otis's massive e-snake because he can troll a guy that is damn near losing his electricity.  Don't you have some underage girls to have love with or something?

Really though, your dad needs to just leave.  He's clearly not helping with his drug addiction and if he eats as much as you say, then he should be able to help pay for some of it.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 11:39:27 PM by Lord Pie »

Poor Dropshock ):

Good bye for now if your power gets the boot, good luck.

Also, I have never thought lower of Otis than I do now.

Oh stuff, I just got involved. forget.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 12:05:05 AM by Dr.Block »

Hey Drop, mabbey you could get your mom to let you stay at a relitive's house 'till it is all figuried out.

Yeah.

I feel bad enough to just buy him something off Steam but he wouldn't be able to play it anyway.

Hey Drop, mabbey you could get your mom to let you stay at a relitive's house 'till it is all figuried out.
Yeah well, Thats probably what we'll plan on doing if we cant get back on track.
Yeah.

I feel bad enough to just buy him something off Steam but he wouldn't be able to play it anyway.
but he wouldn't be able to play it anyway.
What. Why D:

no, it wasnt 5 am to 12 pm

Wait wait wait, she only worked 5am to 12pm?
I go to school 6am to 3pm, and I was never late.

So dad left, now he came back? Divorced?

So dad left, now he came back? Divorced?
yes. We thought we would be saving money.
No power?
You can buy me it now, I have a laptop and my power isnt out yet :D
Guys, We gave him a hundred. Its long enough for a while. But not really long enough, We'll Get the money.
Hopefully... :(